City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tours
London's best open-top bus tour...
Hop-on and off an iconic London double-decker bus and let City Sightseeing guide you around Europe’s most visited city. From Big Ben to the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace to St Paul’s Cathedral and a ride over the infamous Tower Bridge, with 19 stops to explore this is the perfect way to see this stunning capital's highlights. Tickets are available for 1-Day, 24, 48, or 72 hours.
Our guide to City Sightseeing London Double Decker Bus Hop-on/Hop-off Tours
Jump onboard the famous red buses and let your London adventure begin! Choose from a flexible single or multi-day pass, start your experience at a stop of your choice then let City Sightseeing immerse you in London’s rich history, diverse culture and striking architecture.
Stop at famous landmarks including the Tower of London; home to the Crown Jewels, take a stroll through the largest of the Royal Parks, Hyde Park, or hop off at St Paul’s Cathedral and marvel at the dome that has dominated the city’s skyline for more than 300 years.
Visit Westminster where Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament are on the doorstep whilst a short walk takes you to Westminster Abbey, Whitehall and Downing Street, home to the Prime Minister.
What's more, if you book a 24hr, 48hr or 72hr ticket and take advantage of a free river cruise from Westminster or Tower Pier... not to be missed.
List of stops
- Grosvenor Gardens
- Queen Elizabeth Gate, Hyde Park
- Marble Arch (Speakers Corner)
- Marble Arch (Park Lane)
- Pall Mall East (Trafalgar Square)
- Westminster Bridge (South)
- York Road (Southbank)
- Aldwych (One Aldwych Hotel)
- Ludgate Hill (St Paul's Cathedral)
- Queen Victoria Street (The City)
- London Bridge
- Tooley Street (Tower Bridge)
- Tower Hill (Tower of London)
- Victoria Embankment
- Westminster Bridge (Big Ben)
- Horseferry Road
- Buckingham Gate (Buckingham Palace)
- Buckingham Palace Road (Victoria Station)
Choose from the following durations of tickets:
- 1-Day City Sampler - hop on and off as many times as you wish within a calendar day
- 24-hour + free river cruise - hop on and off as many times within a 24-hour period and enjoy a complimentary sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- 48-hour + free river cruise - hop on and off as many times within a 48-hour period and enjoy a complimentary sightseeing cruise along the Thames