Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this day tour, filled with exploration and relaxation, we start with the famous Golden Circle before heading to Iceland's latest geothermal spa, The Sky Lagoon.
Our guide to Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon
Visiting the sights of the Golden Circle has for long been an essential part of coming to Iceland.
We start with the erupting geysers of the Geysir geothermal area before heading to the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, Gullfoss (the Golden Waterfall). The final destination is the beautiful UNESCO world heritage site, Þingvellir National Park. After the day's adventures, we head for a relaxing soak in the Sky Lagoon. This new oceanside geothermal spa feels like a different world, surrounded by lava formations with a view over the Atlantic Ocean.
Picks up from most hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik
Daily. 10.00am with hotel pick-ups from approximately 30 minutes prior to that time.
9 hours and 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon
- Although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Remember to bring a swimsuit.
- Warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- Thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days is recommended
- Minimum Age is 12.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.