Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon tickets
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
On this day tour, filled with exploration and relaxation, we start with the famous Golden Circle before heading to Iceland's latest geothermal spa, The Sky Lagoon.
Our guide to Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon
Visiting the sights of the Golden Circle has long been an essential part of coming to Iceland.
Beginning at the Geysir geothermal area, visitors witness the captivating eruption of geysers, showcasing the Earth's raw power. Then, onto Gullfoss, the majestic "Golden Waterfall," where thunderous cascades of glacial meltwater create a mesmerizing spectacle. Finally, the journey concludes at Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site steeped in history, where visitors stroll amidst ancient ruins and dramatic rift valleys. Together, these destinations offer a captivating glimpse into Iceland's natural wonders and rich cultural heritage.
After immersing yourself in Iceland's stunning landscapes, it's time to indulge in the therapeutic waters of the Sky Lagoon.
Nestled just beyond Reykjavik lies the Sky Lagoon, a remarkable thermal spa where the meeting of ocean and sky feels like the edge of the world. Rooted in Iceland's natural wonders, beauty, and warmth, the lagoon offers a haven for rejuvenation and relaxation, catering to the mind, body, and soul with its pure geothermal waters.
Follow the 7-step ritual for a complete sensory experience:
- Settle into the tranquil atmosphere of the lagoon, breathing in the crisp Icelandic air.
- Brave the glacier-cold pool for an invigorating rush, promoting increased blood flow and firmer skin, accompanied by a natural sense of euphoria.
- Relax in the sauna, enjoying its stunning panoramic views.
- Restore equilibrium by leisurely navigating the cold fog-mist space, invigorating your senses with each deep breath.
- Treat your skin to the signature Sky Body Scrub, revealing a radiant glow.
- Enter the steam room to enhance the hydrating effects of the body scrub, allowing moisture to penetrate deeply.
- Conclude the ritual with a gentle shower, revelling in the tangible results of your journey towards rejuvenation and well-being.
Picks up from most hotels and guesthouses in Reykjavik
Daily. 10.00am with hotel pick-ups from approximately 30 minutes prior to that time.
9 hours and 30 minutes
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon tickets
- Although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- In the event of inclement weather, road closures or other causes which may impact your hotel pick-up, you will be advised of the nearest collection point. It is the customer's responsibility to be at this location in order to be collected.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Pick-up from hotels and guesthouses starts 30 minutes before the tour departure time. You will be advised of specific times upon reconfirmation locally.
- Returning from your tour, you will be dropped off at the pick-up point you were collected from or at the closest possible point.
- Remember to bring a swimsuit.
- Warm clothes, a waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- Thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and warm socks for colder days are recommended
- Minimum Age is 12.
- There is a 3 alcoholic drink limit per adult at the Sky Lagoon and anyone who is intoxicated is not allowed to access the Sky Lagoon.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Golden Circle & Sky Lagoon
What is the Golden Circle?
The Golden Circle is Iceland's most popular route between 3 of its most visited attractions, Þingvellir National Park, Geysir geothermal area, and Gullfoss waterfall.
When should I visit the Golden Circle?
The Golden Circle is a year-round attraction, although during Iceland's summer, you will enjoy longer days.
Facilities & Amenities
Are there toilets on the Golden Circle?
There are toilets during the Golden Circle tour, but some locations may require you to pay to use the facilities.
How many miles is the Golden Circle?
The typical journey covers around 230Km (140 miles). You can actually drive the route in just over 3 hours, but will need to factor in time to stop and take in the sites also.