Grand Canyon Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fly below the Rim of the Grand Canyon!
Take in views of the Hoover Dam and experience a flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon!
Our guide to Grand Canyon Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour
Embark on an incredible flight to one of the Natural Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. A luxury van will pick you up from your Las Vegas hotel to take you on the short trip to Mccarran Airport. Board a 5-Star helicopter to experience spectacular aerial views as you fly past the Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon. Descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon and fly below the rim for 16 miles. As you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River, marvel at the views of geological formations that span millions of years.
Your helicopter then lands at Grand Canyon West where you will be transported by bus to Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk and the wonderful, exhilarating views it offers. You have 30 minutes here to take in the views, brave the Skywalk (optional at an extra cost payable locally), grab a snack, take pictures of this natural wonder and generally marvel in the Grand Canyon.
After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders such as panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness before reaching Sin City and flying back across the Strip passibg the Stratosphere, Caesar's Palace, Mandalay Bay and the new Raiders Stadium.
4 hours from hotel to hotel. Flight duration is approximately 90 minutes in total.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
- Flight times are approximate and include loading and unloading.
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
- Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardians lap.
- Should your chosen flight not be available, we’ll do our best to place you and your party on the nearest possible flight. If the amended time and date not be suitable, you will be entitled to a full refund.
- *Temporary Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $20 per person fuel surcharge which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon Eagle Point Rim Landing Tour
What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Is there a maximum weight per person?
Passengers exceeding 250 lbs (112 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat at the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may be off-loaded at the time of check-in.