Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience the region’s best wineries & much more!
While the Yarra Valley is a world-renowned wine growing region, wine is only half the story of this gourmet wonderland. This tour provides a fine blend of the very best of the region’s wines and other gourmet produce.
Our guide to Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
Embark on an exclusive "touch, smell & taste" tour of Gateway Market's vast greenhouse facilities. Led by experienced horticulturalists, immerse yourself in the wonders of sustainable gardening and environmental stewardship. Discover the Edible Garden with its diverse array of herbs, vegetables, and fruits. Learn about organic farming, sustainable practices, and the benefits of growing your own food. Indulge in delightful fruit platters, energizing you for the adventures ahead!
Continuing the journey, venture to the iconic Balgownie Estate in the valley. Delight in a tasting session of their exceptional range of quality wines. Immerse yourself in the art of swirling, sniffing, and slurping as you savour the finest cool-climate wines like a true connoisseur.
Prepare for a mouthwatering experience at Coldstream Dairy, where their incredible produce will melt in your mouth. Indulge in stunning cheeses that will leave your taste buds in awe and working overtime.
Next, enjoy a fabulous lunch at Rochford Wines, offering four enticing main meal options, accompanied by a glass of wine and tea or coffee. Delight in an inclusive wine-tasting experience. Explore the gift shop or ascend the spiral staircase to revel in panoramic views from Rochford's renowned lookout tower.
Following lunch, the next stop is the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, where you'll be greeted with an exclusive chocolate tasting. See thousands of premium chocolates on display and witness European chocolatiers crafting their delectable creations by hand
You will commence the journey home knowing that you have enjoyed the very best that the Yarra Valley has to offer.
Daily, year-round except 25th December and 1st January.
Departure time is between 8.00am - 9.00am.
Around 8 hours (return to Melbourne at about 5:00 PM)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Yarra Valley Gourmet Tour
- This tour uses smaller air-conditioned buses, allowing access to many areas not available to the larger coaches as well as providing a personal touch with the benefits of a small group environment.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 24 persons on each departure.
- Bring a windbreaker and comfortable walking shoes as there are many paths, boardwalks and staircases to get great views of the cliffs and monoliths.
- Please note that itineraries are subject to change without notice.
- Children can accompany adults on this tour but only those over the age of 18 can consume alcohol. The legal drinking age in Australia is 18 years, please carry a relevant ID.
- No prams or strollers permitted.
- The tour operator reserves the right to use other high-quality wineries and gourmet locations if regular locations are for any reason unable to accommodate groups for tastings.
- Children aged between 0-15 years pay a child price.
- Children 0-4 years: To ensure our guest’s health & safety, all children aged 4 years and under must be securely fastened in a baby seat. These seats are provided by us at no additional charge. This is a condition of carriage as we strictly prohibit children from sitting on a parent's lap while the tour vehicle is in motion. Parents or guardians bear the responsibility to make sure their child remains seated and properly secured throughout the duration of the tour.
- For children aged between 5-8 years, we offer an optional booster seat. This is available by request only and arrangements must be made prior to the tour's departure. Please understand that once requested and placed in the vehicle, the booster seat cannot be removed during the day.
- Go West Tours reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, use other accredited tour operators during peak season, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour operation or alterations to itineraries may occur due to road or weather conditions, natural disasters, strikes, public holidays, accommodation availability, and/or other factors. The company gives no guarantee as to the exact arrival or departure times of tours as circumstances beyond our control may influence this.
- Go West Tours must be advised of any medical conditions or physical disability requiring special attention before the tour. Failing to advise us, may result in us refusing to accept the booking. We may also refuse to travel if we feel that the tour chosen is not suitable without a suitably qualified companion.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 48 hours of your chosen activity date. Guest cancellations within 48-24 hours to tour departure will incur a 50% loss of the tour fare. Guest cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure or failure to take up a tour for any reason will result in 100% forfeiture of the tour fare. No refunds will be made for any absence from the tour.