Gelato and Pizza making class in Milan
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
"Italians do it better"... certainly true if we're talking about tasty pizza and creamy gelato. Well finally so can you, learning to make genuine pizza and gelato in a unique location!
Our guide to Gelato and Pizza making class in Milan
Master the most delicious of all Italian arts from the pros, discover the tricks of the trade and make authentic, genuine pizza and gelato. Meet our expert "pizzaiolo" and follow his cues, he will illustrate, and demonstrate, the secrets which lie behind picture-perfect, scrumptious pizza.
In the fascinating ambiance of our cooking studio the chef will show you how to make pliable paper-thin yeast dough, kneading it to perfection. He will give you tips on how to prepare a zesty, yet light tomato sauce to spread on top. Aprons on: it's your turn to measure the ingredients, knead and roll.
While the dough rests, enjoy the freiendly and fancy atmosphere of the cooking class before learning the unique, trick of the trade: making gelato and the cone for it! Hear all about the history of Italian ice-cream, discover the raw ingredients and learn where the best are produced from your entertaining chef. Mix the ingredients and whet your appetite watching the ingredients melt into the cream.
While the gelato churns its way to perfection your chef will show you how to combine the ingredients to make the batter and cook your cone, and once it’s done you can get back to your pizza. It’s time to roll out the dough, choose your favorite toppings, season and flavor it to taste and pop it into the oven!
As soon as your fragrant pizza comes out of the oven, piping hot and tempting, sit down, relax and indulge your taste buds with the unique flavors of the best meal in the world: the fragrant home-baked pizza and luscious gelato you made yourself in the heart of downtown Milan!
Varies, please see calendar
Varies, please see calendar
Approx. 3 hours
Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (corner piazza IV Novembre) next to Central Rail Station, at the Mercato Centrale Info Point, on the ground floor
From the 1st March 2024 meeting point is
Towns of Italy Cooking School & Tourist hub, Milano - Mercato Centrale
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gelato and Pizza making class in Milan
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- This tour is only available in English.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Please sepcify your childs age in the booking request.
- The menu varies slightly according to the season but will generally include hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, risotto, and a dessert.
- Vegetarians and/or those suffering from intolerance and/or allergies are more than welcome: vegetarian and other alternative recipes are available and included (please advise us in advance). This tour is not suitable for Celiacs.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- This tour takes approximately 3 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.