Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore and save with the Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass
Explore the best of Spain's capital from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences including a tour of Real Madrid’s Stadium, Prado Museum and much more. Choose 3, 5 or 7 attractions and save up to 40% on admission prices, planning your itinerary as you go at your own pace!
Our guide to Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass
The Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass allows you the flexibility to experience some of the city’s leading attractions at your own pace and save money at the same time! Select 3, 5 or 7 attractions from a list of 15 top Madrid experiences and save up to 40% on admission prices.
Why not kick start your trip with a tour of Real Madrid’s Bernabéu Stadium, home of the championship-winning team, Real Madrid FC or maybe you would like to discover the city’s rich history with a tour of its old streets and Royal Palace.
Get your art and culture fix at the Prado Museum. This national art museum houses one of the world's finest collections of European art, dating from the 12th century. Experience a typical Spanish night-out with a Flamenco show with drink included or taste the best of Spain’s wealth of wine regions on a fantastic wine tasting session. Simply decide the best itinerary for your stay and this really is city sightseeing at its best.
Whatever attractions you choose, there is no rush, your pass is valid for 60 days from your first attraction visit. You will receive a free pocket guidebook filled with useful information and a map to help you plan your itinerary as you go.
Go Madrid Explorer Pass attractions list (subject to change):
- Museo Nacional del Prado (Guided Tour)
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Real Madrid Bernabéu Stadium Tour
- Segway Tapas Tour
- Madrid Royal Palace Tour
- Flamenco Show with drink in Torres Bermejas
- Madrid Hop-On Hop-Off
- Self guided Toledo Tour
- Museum Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza
- Madrid Guided Sunset Tour
- Reina Sofia Museum Guided Tour
- Chocolate and Churros Segway Tour
- El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen Tour
- Madrid Electric bike tour by night
- Museo de Cera
- Reiro Park Segway tour
- Madrid Highlights Tour
- Las Ventas Experience
- Museo Lazaro Galdiano
- Parque Retiro and Cibeles Palace Tour
- Madrid Segway by Night Tour
- Retiro Park bike tour
- MAPFRE Foundation art exhibitions
The pass is valid for 30 days from first use. You do not need to visit all the attractions on the same day or over consecutive days.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass
- You will be issued a gate-ready digital pass, enabling you to start using your Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass as soon as you arrive in Madrid.
- The Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass will be available to download from your customer account. Print your pass or present it directly on your mobile device to get into each attraction.
- Some featured attractions may require advanced reservations. The steps required for making reservations may be found under the 'Reservations' section of the Go City: MadridExplorer Pass digital guide (download instructions will be included with your documentation). It is your responsibility to check each attraction’s admission policies, hours of operation, and special instructions for getting in before you go.
- The Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from the first redemption with an attraction, until all attraction choices have been used.
- Some attractions require advance registrations and are subject to availability. Details of how to book are included in the Go City: Madrid Pass digital guide.
- Included attractions are subject to change without notice.
- The Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass is valid for 2 years from purchase.
- Cancellation Policy: passes can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date provided that you have not already used your pass to pre-book attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions for Go City: Madrid Explorer Pass
- How long is my Go Madrid Explorer Pass valid?
Your pass is valid for a 60 day period from the activation date. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- Can other people use my pass?
No. Once someone activates a pass (by using it at an attraction), it can only be used by that individual. Passes cannot be re-sold or used by more than one person.
- How do I activate my pass?
Your pass will be automatically activated when you visit your first attractions.