Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the breathtaking Hunter Valley wine region
Join the Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney and enjoy outstanding local wine-tasting, culinary delights and the scenic beauty of the charming Hunter Valley, Australia's oldest wine-producing region.
Our guide to Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
Discover the beautiful Hunter Valley wine region while sampling some of Australia's top wines, foods, cheeses, and chocolates and supporting small local business along the way.
You will partake in three leisurely, educational red and white wine tastings with local experts and have free time to relax over lunch with a glass of wine. In addition to touring the Hunter Distillery, where organic vodka, schnapps, gin, and liqueur tastes are given in test tubes, you will sample delectable cheeses and chocolate during the course of the day.
Enjoy a great music playlist while we travel and share our insider information about the wineries and wines grown there.
Our relaxed style makes the experience feel like you’re just out for a fun day of wine tasting with your mates.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, year-round except 25th and 31st December and 1st January.
This tour picks up from the following loactions:
- St Laurence Church (near Central Station), 812 George Street, Haymarket at 7.15am
- St Andrew's Cathedral (next to Sydney' Town Hall). Bathurst St, Sydney Town Hall at 7.30am
- The Obelisk, Macquarie Park Place (Circular Quay) at 7.45am
Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour locally.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hunter Valley Day Trip from Sydney
- This tour is and adult only tour, suitable for ages 18 years of age and above.
- Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
- In the morning our driver will provide you with a choice of lunch options to choose from including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan.
- You MUST re-confirm your booking locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds for bookings cancelled or amended 24 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.