Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take a relaxing 2-hour cruise on the Steamboat Natchez along the world famous Mississippi and discover New Orleans' fascinating history while being accompanied by a live jazz band. What's more, there's a choice of sailing times and also the option to include a mouth-watering buffet with your voyage.
Our guide to Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise
After boarding the historic vessel to the delightful tunes of the Steam Calliope, this relaxing two-hour cruise will take you from the heart of the French Quarter back to when cotton was king and life was slow and graceful as the current on the Mississippi.
Experience the sights and sounds of river life that enchanted characters of history and literature - like Mark Twain's Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer - and see the bustling activity of America's second largest port!
As well as the scenery, there is live narration and Duke Heitger's Steamboat Stompers Jazz Trip entertaining you along the way so all you have to do is sit back and soak up the unique atmosphere.
As well as choosing between a morning, afternoon and dinner cruise, there is the option to include a freshly prepared delicious lunch or dinner Creole-themed buffet with your ticket.
Sample menus (subject to change):
- Southern Fried Fish - Red Beans and Rice - Chef’s Special of the Day - Vegetable du Jour - Macaroni and Cheese - Candied Yams - Chef's Green Salad - Fresh Fruit - Chef’s Specialty Dessert - White Chocolate Bread Pudding - La Lousiane Sliced French Bread - Coffee and Iced Tea
- Natchez Tossed Salad - Soup du Jour - Blackened Fish Lafitte - Pork Loin - Steamboat Round - Rotini Pasta Primavera - Red Beans and Rice - Sweet and Golden Brabant Potatoes - Creole Creamed Spinach - Green Beans Almondine - White Chocolate Bread Pudding - Chef's Specialty Dessert - La Louisiane Dinner Rolls - Coffee and Iced Tea
Steamboat Natchez Sunday Jazz Brunch (Sunday - 11.30am and 2.30pm departures)
For an extra special treat, take a Sunday afternoon cruise and sample the famous jazz brunch. Brunch is a staple of New Orleans life – a time to enjoy food, music, and refreshing beverages with friends and family. Whether a visitor or local, you can "pass a good time" at the Steamboat NATCHEZ.
Daily, year round.
Afternoon cruises: 11.30am or 2.30pm. Evening cruise: 7.00pm. Boarding commences 30 minutes before sailing time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.
- The Steamboat Natchez decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment during the cruise.
- Children under 6 years are free of charge, but will be charged for food.
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is unable to accommodate vegan, gluten free or kosher dietary requirements.
- Live narration of historical facts and highlights of the port.
Frequently Asked Questions for Steamboat Natchez Harbour Jazz Cruise
- What time should I arrive so I don't miss the boat?
Boarding begins at least one half hour before departure time, and sail very closely "on time". It is best to arrive 30 minutes before departure or sooner.
- Where can we park?
There are parking lots on Decatur Street that offer hourly rates on parking.
- Does the cruise operate in bad weather?
Cruises are cancelled only when the Coast Guard determines there will be severe weather along the river. Seating is available indoors as well as covered areas on the deck.
- What is the dress code?
Cruises are casual attire. "Dressy Casual" is recommended for the Dinner Jazz Cruise, based on the decor and service.