MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art
4.4 stars: Based on 14 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Home to the world’s greatest collection of modern and contemporary art
The Museum of Modern Art is home to some of the most famous works of art in the world. Only at MoMA can you see Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans, Pablo Picasso’s Les Demoiselles D’Avignon, and Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night, among many other masterpieces.
Our guide to MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art
Located in the heart of New York City, The Museum of Modern Art is home to the world’s greatest collection of modern and contemporary art.
Set over six floors of galleries, discover works by Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Jackson Pollock, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol, Henri Matisse and Salvador Dali amongst others. From the painting and sculpture of the 1880s through to the film, design, and performance art of today, MoMA provides inspiration for visitors of all ages.
- Monet’s Water Lilies
- Van Gogh’s The Starry Night
- Picasso’s les Demoiselles d’Avignon
- Matisse’s Dance (I)
- Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans
- Dalí’s The Persistence of Memory
The MoMA Store is unlike any other. The museum’s curators approve each item in the store before it hits the shelves. And customers can feel great about their shopping spree: every purchase made supports MoMA’s educational programs.
On 21 October 2019, the Museum opened more than 3,600 square meters of brand new gallery space. The additions include street-level galleries, a performance art space, a new restaurant (currently closed), and a flagship MoMA Store. Visitors will now experience a new MoMA as they’ve never seen before, with a greater diversity of artists and voices throughout the iconic institution.
11 West 53rd Street, in Downtown Manhattan
MOMA is open 10.30am to 5.30pm , seven days a week. Times can change on U.S. holidays so please check before your visit.
Average 4.4 out of 5 (14 customer reviews)
Facile acquisto. Biglietti ricevuti subito via email.
Valeria Boccanera reviewed 15 Oct,2018
No queuing excellent visit A map would have been useful
Trusted Customer reviewed 11 Jun,2017
Not a massive collection but what they have is the best of the best. Highly recommend if you want to go to a New York museum but only have time for half a day to explore. Not to busy so had time to take the art work in, pick up the free headsets so you learn a little about what your looking at. Great gift shop.
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 May,2017
Far too busy,skip the line just meant another long queue in.Not our 'cup of tea'
Trusted Customer reviewed 24 Apr,2016
Trusted Customer reviewed 06 Mar,2016
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for MoMA – The Museum of Modern Art
- You will be issued with an official gate-ready timed ticket for the Museum of Modern Art.
- Present this ticket either on your smartphone or as a printout at the entrance to the Museum of Modern Art for admission. Please arrive during the 30-minute window of your timed ticket.
- Your Museum of Modern Art ticket is good for one-time admission only - you may not leave and re-enter the Museum.
- Children under 16 are free when accompanied by an adult. Child Tickets are required
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.