Chelsea Football Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take in a Chelsea Premier League game in style with this comprehensive package that includes access to a stadium lounge, complimentary tea and coffee, matchday programme and, most importantly, excellent seats in the East Stand Middle Tier around the goal line.
Our guide to Chelsea Football Tickets
One of English football's powerhouse clubs, Chelsea have won the Premier League title five times since 2004 and few would bet against them picking up more silverware on the pitch over the next few seasons.
Off it, you're in for a great day too with these superb tickets.
Full list of inclusions
- Luxury padded seat in the East Stand middle tier around the goal line
- Casual, occasional seating in stadium lounge
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Contactless payment bar
- Selection of hot and cold food available to purchase (contactless only)
- Matchday program and team sheet
- No strict dress code, away colours not permitted
- Relaxed atmosphere perfect for families and children
- E-tickets supplied in advance
2021/22 Fixtures (subject to change)
All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage, participation in other competitions etc. Unless specifically stated, games can kick off at various times between 12.30pm and 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an up-to-date official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable.
- August 14 – Crystal Palace *SOLD OUT*
- September 11 - Aston Villa
- September 25 - Man City *SOLD OUT*
- October 2 - Southampton
- October 23 - Norwich
- November 6 - Burnley
- November 27 - Man United
- December 11 - Leeds
- December 15 - Everton
- December 28 - Brighton & Hove Albion
- January 1 - Liverpool
- January 22 - Tottenham Hotspur
- February 12 - Arsenal
- February 26 - Leicester
- March 12 - Newcastle
- April 2 - Brentford
- April 23 - West Ham
- May 7 - Wolverhampton Wanderers
- May 22 - Watford
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Chelsea Football Tickets
- All fixtures are subject to dates changes and kick-off times for television coverage or participation in European competitions. Unless specifically stated, daytime games can kick off at 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm and 5.30pm while evening games kick off at 7.45pm or 8.00pm. However, it is strongly recommended to check an official Premier League fixture list before booking as tickets are non-refundable in the event of a kick-off time being changed due to TV schedules, fixture congestion etc.
- In the case of match postponement at short notice due to bad weather or industrial action tickets will be valid for the new date or a full refund will be available less an admin fee per ticket.
- Maximum of six tickets per booking.
- Seats are guaranteed to be sat together in a minimum of pairs; i.e. if there are four guests, they may be split into 2 x twos.
- There is no dress code required to use these tickets although opposition shirts are not permitted.
- Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick-off. It is recommended to bring along a printed out copy with you to the game in case of phone issues.
- Covid Requirements: Ticket holders must comply with attendance rules set out by clubs and the EPL. Cancellations/refunds for non-compliance are not permitted.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for Chelsea Football Tickets
- How do I collect my tickets?
Your official E-ticket will be uploaded to your customer account 3-5 days before kick-off. It is recommended to bring along a printed out copy with you to the game in case of phone issues.