The Magical Mystery Tour - The Ultimate Beatles Tour of Liverpool for Two
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the Beatles story on The Magical Mystery Tour - The Ultimate Beatles Tour of Liverpool for Two.
Our guide to The Magical Mystery Tour - The Ultimate Beatles Tour of Liverpool for Two
Step aboard a colourful bus for a fascinating two hour tour of Beatles’ Liverpool. You’ll see all the places associated with John, Paul, George and Ringo as they grew up, met and formed the band that would take the pop world by storm. See their childhood homes, schools and colleges and get up close to places that inspired some of their most memorable songs – Penny Lane and Strawberry Field.
You’ll be kept entertained along the way by one of the professional Beatles guides and some Fab Four tunes. Your ticket includes free admission to The Cavern Club, where you’ll find live music performed daily from 11am.
What happens on the day?
Tours start at the Albert Dock, where you’ll meet your guide ahead of your magical mystery bus tour. Along the way, you’ll visit places associated with the Beatles including their childhood homes, schools and colleges as well as places that have inspired some of their most memorable songs. Highlights of the tour include the likes of Ringo Starr and George Harrison’s birthplaces,the childhood homes of John and Paul, Penny Lane, Woolton Village where John and Paul met and the gravestone of Eleanor Rigby rests, Strawberry Field and more. Your ticket includes free admission to The Cavern Club, where you’ll find live music performed daily from 11am.
- Liverpool - Merseyside
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Magical Mystery Tour - The Ultimate Beatles Tour of Liverpool for Two
- Minimum age : 3 years (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There is no wheelchair access on to the Magical Mystery Tour bus. Disabled people who can manage 3 steps with assistance can be accommodated on the bus with the wheelchair stowed in the luggage hold.
- Anyone who may use a guide, hearing and other assistance dogs are welcome on the Magical Mystery Tour and in the Cavern Restaurant with prior arrangement.
- There are 33 steps down from the street level into the Cavern Club. For visitors whoa re unable to walk up or down the steps, there is a lift in the building which can be used to access the club with the assistance of a member of staff.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates will apply, including the Christmas Period.
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 2 hours for the tour with additional time to enjoy the Cavern Club afterwards.
- Please arrive to collect your boarding pass 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
- Please check opening, closing and last admission times when booking as this may change throughout the year. Dates are subject to closures.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation