Blue Mountains - Hike The World Heritage
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Immerse yourself in nature and stunning views!
Commence on a full-day tour into the heart of the unique Blue Mountains World Heritage Region to visit stunning lookout locations, and learn of the history, flora and fauna of the region.
Our guide to Blue Mountains - Hike The World Heritage
An AEA Luxury Tours/Mount n Beach Safaris vehicle will pick you up from your hotel to commence a full day Blue Mountains - Hike the World Heritage tour.
Visit remote lookout locations and learn of the history, flora and fauna of the region. The first stop is Calmsley Hill, a working farm-based attraction involved in animal rehabilitation offering fabulous bush surrounds located near the heart of Sydney. Arrive early to get up close to a range of native and farmyard animals including Kangaroos and Koalas while enjoying a light morning tea.
Departing from Calmsley Hill, head to the Blue Mountains. Visit one of a range of stunning outlooks of the Jamison Valley with beautiful vistas, where possible away from the crowds. Continue on to Eaglehawk Lookout for views of the famous Three Sisters and to learn of the legends behind this famous rock formation.
Travelling around the mountains, arrive at Evans Lookout where you will be issued with your lunch pack and instructions on the hiking track. This is one of the most scenic hikes available in the mountains taking you across a number of valleys and ridges as you hike from Evans Lookout to Govett's Leap, all the while looking out across Australia's Grand Canyon, The Grose Valley.
The hike concludes at Govetts Leap, one of the most famous lookouts in Australia. The magnificent waterfalls drop a whopping 180 metres to the base of the cliff and the lookout provides sweeping views down the valley to the Grose Wilderness.
The last stop is the Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens for a short inspection of the flora including the ancient Wollemi Pine.
Your tour concludes between 4:30pm-5:00pm at your hotel.
Daily except 25th December and 1st January.
Around 9 hours.
Available from central Sydney hotels.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Blue Mountains - Hike The World Heritage
- You MUST re-confirm your booking and pick-up arrangements locally at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your exact pick-up time will be advised upon reconfirmation of your tour.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 17 passengers.
- Itinerary may change slightly without notice depending on weather conditions.
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing, Walking shoes, Camera, Sunscreen and hat and a water bottle.
- Beverages are not included and can be purchased at your own expense.
- Please wear comfortable clothing as well as appropriate shoes such as trainers and a sun hat. A bottle of water and some snacks are also a good idea.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator before 48 hours of your chosen activity date. No refunds for bookings cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel or in the event of a no-show.