New Orleans Craft Cocktail Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A 'must do' tour when visiting New Orleans!
Take a walk through the French Quarter's famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous "spirits" of New Orleans. It's history...with a twist!
Our guide to New Orleans Craft Cocktail Walking Tour
Take a walk through the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous “spirits” of New Orleans - It's history… with a twist!
From the Sazerac and Pimm's Cup to the Ramos Gin Fizz and Absinthe, you’ll enjoy a different view of New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking.
You'll be entertained with classic stories of the unique concoctions made famous here and the characters that brought them to life.
You’ll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city’s most infamous cocktails along the way and the tour begins with a complimentary NATCHEZ Jazz Punch to start your evening.
Please note you must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour. Additional drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
Daily, year round - except for Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
2 1/2 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for New Orleans Craft Cocktail Walking Tour
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour.
- Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- We recommend that you wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts. During warmer months caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested.
- This tour begins at the Gray Line "Lighthouse" Ticket Office in the French Quarter at Toulouse Street & the Mississippi River - at the Steamboat Natchez Dock.
- Gratuities are not included and are appreciated by the guides when they meet or exceed your expectations.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.