The Grand Canyon Signature Sunset Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Book now for an experience of a lifetime!
Nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyons' natural beauty as you witness the captivating sunset. This thrilling outdoor adventure allows you to discover several stunning viewpoints onboard a custom luxury hummer vehicle.
Our guide to The Grand Canyon Signature Sunset Tour
Departing from Grand Canyon Village, board an open-air Hummer vehicle fitted with a windowless cab and venture on a day you will never forget.
This Signature Sunset ground excursion offers a rare sightseeing opportunity through the Grand Canyon National Park. Enjoy the desert breeze en route to some of the most scenic stops throughout the Grand Canyon, while taking photos and watching the stunning desert scenery pass by.
Each tour is uniquely modified by tour guides to skip crowded lookouts and instead reach more tranquil areas for a more personal and private experience. You will reach the final stop just in time to watch the spellbinding sunset behind the magnificent Grand Canyon landscape.
Operates: Daily, year-round except 25th December
Tour Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Departure Location: Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 469 State Route 64, Suite A Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Grand Canyon Signature Sunset Tour
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- This tour departs from Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 469 State Route 64, Suite A Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023.
- Photo ID is required at check-in. All passengers 18 years of age and older must present a government-issued photo ID.
- Children 5 years and under are required to use a car seat or booster seat in the hummer. Ages of children must be provided.
- There is an open-air hummer during the warmer months and an enclosed hummer during the colder months.
- A face mask is required for guests and employees.
- The total tour duration is approximately 2 hours.
- Please arrive at Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 20 minutes prior to the departure time for check-in.
- Guests must provide their own transportation to Buck Wild Hummer Tours Terminal 469 State Route 64, Suite A Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of “Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited.
- All prices are based on passengers 2 years of age or older. Infants (0-1 year of age) go free and must be on a parent/guardian's lap.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.