Mamma Mia! The Party for Two - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Your table is ready and summer is served at the Mamma Mia! The Party. Feel transported to the island of Skopelos to dance, dine and have the time of your life.
Our guide to Mamma Mia! The Party for Two - Experience Voucher
It’s time to discover Bjorn Ulvaeus’ production of MAMMA MIA! THE PARTY at The O2, London. As the sun sets, take your seats at Nikos’ family-run taverna where you’ll enjoy a delicious four-course Greek meal before dancing the night away at a glittering ABBA disco.
Leave your cares at the door and be welcomed as honoured guests by Nikos and his family. Experience a funny and romantic story, alongside a live soundtrack brimming with your favourite ABBA hits including Mamma Mia! Dancing Queen, Does Your Mother Know, Waterloo, SOS and many more.
On the Day
On arrival from 6:30pm (12pm at matinees), the two of you will be warmly welcomed and step straight into the action. Kick things off with a welcome drink and appetisers before enjoying a set four course meal, a show and ABBA Disco. To get started, the table will be served with a traditional Greek mezze of breads, dips and olives before a main and dessert. Guests will either be situated in the North and South terraces, West terrace or North, South and West balcony.
- London - The O2
- Weekday options - Available to use on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday only (exclusions may apply)
- Weekend options - Available Friday and Saturday only (exclusions may apply)
- Matinee Performances - 12 noon
- Evening Performances - 6.30pm
(Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to show time. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter or will have to wait until there is a suitable break)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mamma Mia! The Party for Two - Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher valid on or before 30th March 2024.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and sat next to a ticket holder who is at least 18 years old.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- You may not bring food or drink purchased elsewhere.
- Various seating options including step-free access and wheelchair user spaces are available.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Valid for two people.
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the experience.
- This voucher is only valid until the 30th March 2024. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date as it cannot be extended.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.