Disney Base Ticket with Water Park & Sports
- Free cancellations*
- 15,984 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
With the Disney Base Ticket + Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit one of four incredible Disney theme parks on each day of your ticket, plus enjoy extra entitlements such as a visit to a Disney Water Park, a round of golf, miniature golf or entrance to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
Our guide to Disney Base Ticket with Water Park & Sports
Use your Disney Base Ticket + Water Park and Sports Option to encounter the wonder of make-believe at Magic Kingdom Park or discover high-tech excitement, food and cultures from around the globe at Epcot.
Get wild at a place full of animal adventures, loveable creatures and spectacular shows at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park or perhaps experience the world of movie-making at Disney's Hollywood Studios where for the first time, you can live your very own Star Wars™ adventure at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge.
And with your extra entitlements, you can plunge down thrilling water slides, float through gentle waves or soak up the sun at a Disney Water Park, play golf, FootGolf or miniature golf or perhaps visit ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
How the Disney Base Ticket + Water Park and Sports Option Works
The Disney Base Ticket + Water Park and Sports Option is available for 2 to 10 days. Enjoy admission to one of Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom on each day of your ticket. In addition, you can choose one of the following ‘Plus Visits’ for each day of your ticket. Your ‘Plus Visits’ must be taken within the ticket validity window:
- One visit to Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- One visit to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- A round of golf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (green fee only)
- A round of FootGolf at Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (available after 2.30pm on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays)
- A round of miniature golf at either Disney's Fantasia Gardens Course or Disney's WinterSummerland Course (available after 4.00pm each day) One visit to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex (on event days only, some special events may incur an additional fee)
Select the date you would like to start using your Disney Ticket; tickets are then valid for the validity window below, giving you more flexibility on holiday.
- Disney 2-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 2 days within a 5-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 3-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 3 days within a 6-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 4-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 4 days within an 8-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 5-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 5 days within a 9-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 6-Day BaseTickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 6 days within a 10-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 7-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 7 days within an 11-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 8-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 8 days within a 13-day period from the start date selected
- Disney 9-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 8 days within a 14-day period from the start date selected.
- Disney 10-Day Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option are valid for 10 days within a 15-day period from the start date selected
To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required - Plan your Disney Park days using the Disney Park Pass System.
How to Create your Disney MagicMobile Digital Tickets
Disney MagicMobile Passes are a contactless way to enter the Walt Disney World Parks using your smartphone. Once you receive your Disney Ticket Confirmation, create your Disney MagicMobile passes in a few easy steps.
- Set up an account on My Disney Experience and link your Disney Ticket confirmation to this account.
- Once you have linked your Disney Ticket confirmation, download the My Disney Experience App and set up a Disney MagicMobile pass for each ticket on your booking.
- Add your MagicMobile Pass to the Wallet app on iPhones or the digital wallet on other smart devices.
- Follow the steps in the App to create digital passes for other members of your party.
Easily Enter the Parks and More: Disney MagicMobile passes are gate-ready and give instant admission to Disney Theme parks in conjunction with a Disney Theme Park Reservation. Simply hold your iPhone, smartphone or Apple Watch near an access point when entering the Disney Parks just like you do with a physical ticket or MagicBand.
For those that would prefer to have physical tickets, you can take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any Ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park to redeem printed physical tickets.
Introducing Disney Genie Service
Make your Disney Theme Park visits easier and more fun with the magical Disney Genie Service. Included in the price of your Disney Ticket, this handy digital service helps plan a bespoke itinerary just for you! All you need to do is tell Disney Genie your preferences - are you a thrill-seeker, a Disney princess fan or simply in search of the best place to get a tasty treat - and this new digital service will do the rest. Enjoy features like a virtual tip board with forecasted wait times for rides, restaurant check-in, mobile food ordering and more.
Want to take your day to the next level? Disney Genie+ service featuring Lightning Lane entry on select attractions and experiences, new audio experiences and access to exclusive Disney PhotoPass camera lenses may be purchased each day you visit a Disney Park via the My Disney Experience App.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Disney Base Ticket with Water Park & Sports
- Your Disney Ticket confirmation will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment.
- On receipt of your Disney Ticket confirmation, guests must create their Disney MagicMobile passes for entry to the Disney Theme Parks by linking this confirmation in My Disney Experience.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to have a physical Disney ticket, you can take your Disney Ticket Confirmation to any ticket window located at the entrance of each Disney Park and redeem for printed physical tickets.
- Guests must select a start date for their Base Tickets + Water Park and Sports Option at the time of booking. Tickets will expire in full at the end of the validity window and any unused entitlement will be forfeited.
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a date-specific theme park reservation are required for each day of your ticket. Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed until you have confirmed your places on the Disney Park Pass System.
- Reservations for Walt Disney Parks can only be made once you have received your Disney Ticket Confirmation. Link this confirmation in My Disney Experience to book your park reservations. It is your responsibility to reserve your Disney theme park days.
- This ticket only allows you to visit one Disney Theme Park per day. Park Hopping is not available.
- Tickets will include admission to Disney's Blizzard Beach or Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, whichever is open.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person on all days.
- Valid only during normal operating hours.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
*Cancellation & Amendments
- Please note it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your Disney booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party, your ticket start date or the lead passenger name on your booking, all Disney Tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked with a new Disney Confirmation Number and Booking reference. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
- Amending bookings will also cancel any linked Disney Theme Park reservations unless they are linked to your new Disney Confirmation reference within 24 hours and these will need to be re-booked, subject to the latest Disney Park availability.
Ticket Cancellation Charges
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
14 days or more
13 days or less