Golden Circle Direct Iceland
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Golden Circle Direct, one of the most popular Icelandic tours, visiting the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss before moving on to visit Thingvellir National Park.
Our guide to Golden Circle Direct Iceland
The Gullfoss and Geysir bus tour takes you on a day trip to see the world-famous Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss, the queen of Icelandic waterfalls, as well as Thingvellir National Park.
The Geysir geothermal area boasts spouting springs, including Strokkur, the most active geyser in Iceland. At Gullfoss you are allowed to stand next to the amazing waterfall, watching enormous quantities of water tumble violently into a deep, meandering gorge.
Whether you take the morning or the afternoon tour, you will spend your time encountering a cross-section of Iceland's natural wonders and geological phenomena at Thingvellir National Park, an area of historical and geological significance.
This is the perfect tour for anyone that has a limited amount of time in Iceland, as the tour spends less time at each attraction.
10.00am or 12.30pm.
Around 6.5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Golden Circle Direct Iceland
- Although your booking will be confirmed, tickets will not be available to download until 30 days before your visit date.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Your tour departs from BSI Reykjavik Bus Terminal. Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your departure time.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at the time of tour departure.
- Children MUST be aged 1 year old and weigh a minimum of 9kg to participate on this tour. Babies younger than 1 year old (under 9 kg) are only safe in baby car seats that require 3-point seat belts, which cannot be provided. and you can not bring your own car seat. Child´s car seats for children 9 – 18 kg approx. (1 – 3 or 4 years old) will be provided. Children aged 3 or 4 years and older (over 18 kg) can use the normal seat belts on the bus.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.