Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross
- 258 booked
- 14 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the magic behind the making of the films...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is a truly incredible experience, offering you the chance to explore the grand sets and sheer filmmaking magic of the Harry Potter film series. Ticket prices include round-trip transport from Kings Cross plus admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross
The most successful film series of all time is brought back to life at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Explore the magic behind the films, go behind-the-scenes and step into sets, see real costumes and marvel at ground-breaking special effects. This package also includes return transport from central London, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there.
The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London branded bus has free Wi-fi and shows Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone™ on board to keep you entertained throughout the journey.
Start the experience where the story begins, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs where Harry spent his days with the Dursleys. After you watch a welcome video, proceed to the Great Hall where you can see actual costumes and props from the film series, in the actual set where Harry and his classmates gathered on so many occasions. Showcasing the best of British filmmaking, the level of detail you come across as you explore the Studio Tour is hard to believe.
See the Gryffindor™ common room, visit Dumbledore’s office, peer into Hagrid’s hut and see the incredible animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Ride a broomstick in the green screen experience, step onto Platform 9¾ and see inside the Hogwarts Express.
In the backlot, visitors can buy a famous Butterbeer™, before taking in the impressive sights of the Knight Bus™ and Privet Drive.
Learn the secrets and magic of filmmaking, with an exploration into the animatronics and prosthetics used in the film series, as well as concept artwork and a colossal model of Hogwarts™ castle itself.
Enter the all-new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Warner Bros, Studio Tour London is an unforgettable day of wizarding fun for all the family.
How to Book...
There are various daily departure times. When booking, simply choose the time you want to catch the bus in Victoria and begin your adventure!
|Departure Time from Kings Cross||Warner Bros. Studios Tour Start Time||Departure from Warner Bros. Studios||Arrival at Kings Cross|
King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T.
Around 8 hours in total. The Warner Bros. Studio Tour is around 4 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross
- All bookings for this tour are on a request basis - please allow 72 hours to receive your tour confirmation.
- Departure location is King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T. (Nearest tube/train station is Kings Cross St. Pancras) Transportation to this meeting point is not included. It is your responsibility to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tour will not wait for latecomers and places will be treated as a no-show and charged 100% cancellation fees should you fail to arrive on time.
- Branded buses are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- Refreshments are not provided on the coach transfer but can be purchased at Warner Bros. Studios.
- An optional digital guide is available to hire at the Studio for £4.95
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. Child tickets may not be purchased without an adult or family ticket.
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 and 4 years old for the transportation element as they require a seat on the bus. Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour is free for this age group.
- Infants aged 2 years are free of charge, but still require a ticket and must be included on the booking.
- Cancellation Policy: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- Further to the UK government announcement, you must wear a face covering (unless exempt) for entry into the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. You will be refused entry without one.
Frequently Asked Questions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross
Are advanced reservations required?
Yes, advanced reservations for the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation are mandatory. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
Where is the meeting point for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation from Kings Cross?
King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T. The nearest tube/train station is Kings Cross St. Pancras.