Griffith Observatory Hike – Hollywood Hills Walk
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Hands down the best views of the LA metropolis!
This LA tour features the best views of the Los Angeles sprawl (including the Hollywood Sign!) and an exclusive, skip-the-line, insider’s Griffith Observatory museum tour.
Our guide to Griffith Observatory Hike – Hollywood Hills Walk
Your expert Los Angeles tour guide will lead you on a 3.5 mile (5.6 km) Griffith Park hike to the highest peak in the park providing the best views of LA you will ever get.
As you take in the stunning panoramic Los Angeles views, your Hollywood tour will feature fascinating tales of Hollywood History, multiple stops for Instagram photos and bathroom breaks, up-close and personal sightseeing visits to famous filming locations, and for the grand finale, we’ll take you inside the world-famous Griffith Observatory museum for a VIP Los Angeles tour. *
Once you’ve snagged some beautiful jaw-dropping views from the Griffith Observatory Hike summit, we’ll take you to an overlook to capture the picture-perfect shot of the Hollywood Sign! Our Los Angeles Tour guides rock at taking photos, so you’re in great hands! Finally, we’ll head over to the Griffith Observatory to wrap up y our tour with a grand finale of literal stars, unforgettable views, and memories to last a lifetime. Feel free to stay at the Griffith Observatory as long as you’d like!
*Note: The Griffith Observatory is closed on Mondays
Daily at 10 AM
Around 2.5 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Griffith Observatory Hike – Hollywood Hills Walk
- Child Policy: Children under 2 years old are free. For this Hollywood tour, children should be 5+ years of age, and able to hike. For guests traveling with younger children/strollers, we recommend our Hollywood Sign Tour - Express
- IMPORTANT: Please call or email us 24 hours in advance to confirm your reservation with us.
- You can cancel or amend free of charge until 48 hours before your tour date. After that time, no cancellations, changes, or refunds can be made. Amendments are subject to availability.
- Guests joining this should be in good health and enjoy a walk on this Hollywood Hills tour.
- Guests must provide their own water (We recommend that guests bring 1 24 - oz bottle) and to hydrate before, during, and after the Hollywood Sign Tour, especially important in the warm summer months!