Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
19 years after Harry, Ron, and Hermione saved the wizarding world, they’re back on a most extraordinary new adventure – this time, joined by a brave new generation that has only just arrived at the legendary Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Prepare for spectacular spells, a mind-blowing race through time, and an epic battle to stop mysterious forces, all while the future hangs in the balance.
Our guide to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets
Based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne and John Tiffany, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a new play by Jack Thorne. It is the eighth story in the Harry Potter series and the first official Harry Potter story to be presented on stage.
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.
While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.
Prepare to be on the edge of your seat at this Tony Award®-winning spectacle that “leaves you gasping in wonder at the magic of it all” (TIME Magazine). The entire theatre has been transformed to immerse you as epic duels, extraordinary spells and beloved characters come to life. Awe, laughter, tears—you’ll feel every moment and never want it to end. “It has to be seen to be believed” (USA Today).
Theatre: LyricTheatre (213 West, 43rd Street, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 10+ , children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Seats are guaranteed in the section of the theatre that you have booked from the calendar opposite. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Digital Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Broadway Tickets
What is Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway?
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a two-part stage play based on an original new story by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany. It continues the wizarding world saga and follows Harry Potter and his friends as adults, along with their children.
Is there a minimum age requirement for attending the play?
While there isn't a strict minimum age requirement, it's generally recommended for children aged 10 and older due to the show's content and length.
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.
Can I take photos during the performance?
Broadway theaters typically have a strict no-photography policy during the show to maintain the immersive experience and out of respect for the performers. You can take photos in the lobby and at the theater's discretion during certain moments, like curtain calls.
Clothing & Accessories
Is there a dress code for attending the show?
There's no specific dress code. We recommend smart-casual attire, but feel free to come as you are and enjoy the show.
Are there any special accessibility accommodations for guests with disabilities?
Yes, the theater is equipped to accommodate guests with disabilities. Be sure to let us know about any special requirements when booking your tickets, and we'll make the necessary arrangements.