Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A visit to Rome simply cannot miss the Vatican City, its stunning museums and the spectacular Sistine Chapel. Skip the long waiting lines, saving precious time from your visit and book this ticket.
Our guide to Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most spectacular museum complexes in the world, as you'll discover with this ticket.
After skipping the queue to get in, take in the famous frescoes of the incredible Raphael Room, gaze at 120m long Gallery of Maps, grab a selfie at the Spiral Staircase and more.
The highlight of your visit is sure to be Michelangelo's jaw-dropping Sistine Chapel. Painted between 1508 and 1512, this mesmeric has to be seen to be believe and is widely regarded as the cornerstone of High Renaissance art.
Your ticket enables you to stay as long as you wish so you can explore this artistic wonderland at your own pace. Audioguides are available to hire locally if required.
VIALE VATICANO, 97. Customers will need to reach the meeting point directly, 15 minutes prior to departure.
Mondays to Saturdays 11.45am and 3.00pm
Spend as long as you wish inside the museum although a typical visit will take approximately 3 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the line Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel Ticket
- All customers must adhere to the Vatican dress code and there are no refunds if you are refused entry for failure to comply. Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut or sleeveless tops or shorts will be not permitted for men and women.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- We will not visit St. Peter's Basilica during the tour.
- It is necessary to show valid ID for children.
- Even though we have a skip the line access, there could be a short line for security check.
- It’s forbidden to bring backpacks, metal items, umbrellas or animals into the Vatican Museums.
- Guests aged 5yrs and under go free.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 4 days before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 4 days.