York Festive Sightseeing Cruise
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing journey and discover the beauty of York's landmarks and historic sights during the festive season.
Our guide to York Festive Sightseeing Cruise
Along the cruise you'll spot many famous city landmarks, including the breath-taking gothic beauty of York Minster, Clifford's Tower, one of the only fortifications left of the castle that oversaw York after 1066, the many Bridges that cross the Ouse, the serene Museum Gardens, the medieval Guildhall and much, much more!
Get cosy in the enclosed saloon, whilst you explore the fascinating history of the city and a Christmas song or two. The cruise will take you past several famous landmarks, and turns around at the glorious 13th Century Bishopthorpe Palace, the official residence of the Archbishop of York.
If that wasn't enough, you will also be able to enjoy your choice of a mulled wine, tea, coffee or hot chocolate and a festive mince pie included in your ticket!
About 1 hour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for York Festive Sightseeing Cruise
- The boat is equipped with an enclosed heated saloon, but the upper deck is open. Please dress for the elements.
- There is a bar on board if you wish to purchase alcoholic or additional drinks.
- There is wheelchair access from King's Staith Landing, however you will need to advise this at time of booking to ensure a wheelchair-accessible boat.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled or amended with the supplier outside of 72 hours prior to departure date. 100 % cancellation fees will be charged within 72 hours. All cancellations and amendments must be confirmed with the supplier in writing prior to the 72 hours.