Girona, Figueres & Dali Day Trip
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit the wonderful city of Girona. Enjoy a guided walking tour of the Old Town; see the Cathedral and the ancient City Walls. Stroll along the Jewish Quarter. Explore the city during your free time. Discover the Dalí Theatre-Museum and marvel at the largest art collection of Salvador Dalí art.
Our guide to Girona, Figueres & Dali Day Trip
Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the departure time of the activity. Board an air-conditioned coach, sit back and relax on the journey to Girona. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to the city.
Learn about the Roman origins of this quaint town and see part of the preserved city walls. Walk the cobbled streets of the historic city center and marvel at the details of its buildings. Discover the myths and legends connected to the city. Do you know why flies played an important part on its history?
You will have about an hour of free time after the guided tour to explore the city at your own leisure and have lunch. Meet your guide back again for a drive to Figueres, where the Dalí Museum is located.
The building that today holds the collection is a reconstruction of the original one. The former was burned down during the Spanish Civil War. Enter the Museum and marvel at the largest collection of the artist artworks. See the evolution of his style through the years and wonder at some of his most important paintings. The Museum is a perfect representation of the artistic and historical value of his works.
- See the Cathedral of Santa Maria Girona. Of Gothic style, it has the widest nave in the world.
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of the Jewish Quarter in Girona, one of the best-preserved ones in Europe. Marvel at the endless number of details of its narrow streets.
- The pastel color houses in the bank of Onyar River form Girona’s most famous postcard.
- Visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres, which houses the largest collection of works by the genius Salvador Dalí.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Girona, Figueres & Dali Day Trip
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- This tour will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Please note this is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
Frequently Asked Questions for Girona, Figueres & Dali Day Trip
- Do I need to specify a day of travel when I book?
Yes, advance reservations are necessary.