Six Flags Magic Mountain
Experience pulse-pounding coasters, dining, shopping, entertainment and attractions for all at Six Flags-Magic Mountain!
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience pulse-pounding coasters, dining, shopping, entertainment and attractions for all at Six Flags-Magic Mountain! fun for all the family.
This 260-acre theme park features world-class rollercoasters and over 100 rides, games, and attractions for the brave, the young, and the young at heart. Adrenaline junkies won't be able to resist these hair-riasing, heart pumping thrill rides, whilst familes will forever be talking about the memories made in this park that is fun for all!
Our guide to Six Flags Magic Mountain
Among the park's first-rate rollercoasters and thrill rides are X2, the world's only 5th-dimensional roller coaster; Tatsu, the tallest, fastest, and longest flying coaster; and Full Throttle, the World’s tallest looping coaster. Or if you’re looking for something different, check out the floor-less rollercoaster Scream. Also, don’t pass up the chance to cool off aboard any of the park’s three water rides.
And, even if defying gravity isn’t your cup of tea, the park has family-friendly offerings too.
Take a spin on the Grand Carousel, Road Runner Express, or Yosemite Sam Sierra Falls. Also, don’t miss getting a snap with your kid’s favourite Looney Tunes characters. Little ones can have their pictures taken next to Bugs Bunny, Sylvester, Tweety Bird, and more.
Then, strike a pose, snap a photo, be your own hero! Meet with your favourite members of the JUSTICE LEAGUE
And with twenty-four dining venues dot the park, with everything from the Full Throttle Sports Bar & Grill to Panda Express on offer, you don'tneed to venture far for to refuel.
See below for a select list of rides:
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Six Flags Magic Mountain
- You will be sent a dated Six Flags - Magic Mountain Ticket
- Tickets allow one admission to Six Flags - Magic Mountain
- Parks, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Not valid for admission to certain events and activities that are separately priced.
- Most rides have minimum height requirements. Check online before heading to the park.
- The park is wheelchair accessible and stroller accessible.
- Children under two enter for free
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Is the park in downtown L.A.? No, the park is located in Santa Clarita, 35 miles northwest of downtown L.A.
- Is the park wheelchair accessible? The park is wheelchair accessible and stroller accessible.