Siam Park Premium Ticket
- Free cancellations*
- 680 booked
- 973 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Upgrade your Siam Park One Day Ticket to the Siam Park Premium Ticket and enjoy lunch at the park as well as free use of a locker and a towel throughout the day. A visit to Siam Park is a must on any holiday to Tenerife with the park winning TripAdvisor's 'best water park in the world' award for seven straight years!
Our guide to Siam Park Premium Ticket
Siam Park is Tenerife’s award-winning water kingdom that combines thrilling water rides, spectacular scenery and the greatest adventure of your life! Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture this is a waterpark like no other and from the moment you enter you’ll know this will be no ordinary day. If you are looking for thrills then don’t miss adrenalin-pumping Tower of Terror with a colossal 28-metre drop and unforgettable finale.
Enter a world of white knuckle water rides, tropical lazy rivers, white sand beaches and spectacular scenery. Hold tight as you swirl and twirl in your 5-seater raft as you brave the Mekong Rapids and then race your friends on the Naga Racer, it’s a head-first 6 lane race to the bottom. Want more speed? The Dragon is likely to be the most unexpected ride of your life and if you’ve never felt zero gravity before, rest assured that you will on this big boy!
For something more relaxing, enjoy a leisurely float along the world’s longest lazy river. You’ll travel through almost the entire park on your journey past cascading waterfalls, lush vegetation and even through a spectacular aquarium full of tropical fish. This is a long and winding journey with a not-to-be-missed whirlpool style finale! Catch the surf at the immense Wave Palace or simply stretch out on the huge white sand beach and top up the tan.
For the young and the young at heart head for The Lost City – it’s a kids attraction that adults love!
In addition to a full day’s admission to Siam Park, your Siam Park Premium Ticket also includes lunch at the park (you will receive a €15 Adult/€9 Child meal voucher for use at the Beach Club Restaurant) and complimentary use of a locker and a towel during your visit.
Siam Park is open from Monday to Sunday, 10.00am to 6.00pm; Opening hours are subject to change.
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife and is close to the popular resorts of Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Fañabe.
Siam Park Bus Service
A free bus service operates around the main resorts in the south of Tenerife (Adeje, Los Cristianos and Playa de las Americas). This regular service is available free of charge to anyone that has bought a ticket that includes Siam Park. The branded double-decker bus service runs each morning throughout the year on a schedule.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Siam Park Premium Ticket
- You will receive a gate ready Siam Park ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at Siam Park. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Your gate-ready Siam Park Ticket will be available to download instantly.
- Each guest will be given a €15 per Adult/€9 per Child voucher to be used at the Beach Club restaurant (subject to change).
- Lockers and towel rental also included but will require a refundable deposit.
- Siam Park lockers are available at various locations around the park, not just at the entrance. During busy periods and if the entrance lockers look full, please go to the other locker locations within the park. Lockers are available on a first-come, first-served basis, we recommend arriving early to secure a locker, especially during peak periods. Refunds are not offered to customers if they leave the park due to not being able to find a locker.
- Siam Park Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used.
- Your ticket is valid for one year from the date of purchase and must be used within this validity.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice. Please note From 07 Jan 2024 to 03 March 2024 inclusive, the complete Siam Beach area: Siam Beach, The Wave Palace (wave pool), Beach Club Restaurant, Sweet Siam and the Beach Bar will be closed for maintenance. All other areas and attractions of the park are not affected and will remain open for visitors.
- Siam Park Ticket price does not include car parking which is approximately €3.00 per day with 490 parking spaces. (Prices are subject to change).
- Use of sun loungers and umbrellas are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Height, weight and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Attractions at Siam Park are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free until they are downloaded from your customer account. Once tickets have been downloaded, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Siam Park Premium Ticket
How do I get my Siam Park Ticket?
Your Siam Park Tickets Tickets will be instantly available to download after full payment has been made. Simply click on the link on your confirmation email and follow the instructions. Since these are official barcoded tickets, there is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
Do I have to select a date to visit Siam Park?
No, we will send you open-dated Siam Park Tickets. These tickets can be used at any time during the year of purchase.
What does the Premium Ticket include?
Entrance to the park, towel, locker and ticket for food to the value of €15 per adult/€9 per child which can be redeemed in the Beach Club restaurant.