Health & Safety Is A Top Priority
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Disney is implementing multiple layers of health and safety measures considering the guidance from the UK government, health authorities and medical experts.
Our guide to Health & Safety Is A Top Priority
Navigating Together: Disney's Commitment to Health & Safety
Disney's approach brings together 5 elements that help us promote health and safety for all Guests and Crew Members.
- Health & Wellness: Disney's approach emphasizes a combination of health and safety measures. This includes COVID-19 vaccination for Guests 18 years of age and older, COVID-19 testing, health screenings, face coverings, reduced Guest capacity and physical distancing.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting: Disney Cruise Line is operating at elevated cleaning and sanitation levels, with an emphasis on high-touch surfaces.
- Innovative Technology: Disney are harnessing the power of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app to promote health and safety.
- Crew Member Training: Safety starts with Disney's Crew, so they have adopted a number of new policies and practices.
- Working Together: Disney are giving Guests the resources they need to navigate Disney's new policies and do their part.