Wicked the Musical Theatre Tickets and Dining at The Hard Rock Cafe with Drinks for Two
Virgin Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Indulge in a little theatre magic with Wicked the Musical Theatre Tickets and Dining at The Hard Rock Cafe with Drinks for Two.
Our guide to Wicked the Musical Theatre Tickets and Dining at The Hard Rock Cafe with Drinks for Two
Take a journey to the Land of Oz, following the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two sorcery students Glinda and Elphaba. This multi-award-winning stage musical, with music and lyrics by Stephen Schwartz, has become the most spell-binding and successful new musical in years.
As part of your experience, embrace the rock ‘n’ roll-themed dining experience at Hard Rock Café, located on London’s Old Park Lane. With queue jump on entry, you’ll get straight to the good stuff: three courses of the Hard Rock Café’s finest with your choice of soft or hot drink. The diamond set menu boasts tasty dishes like Legendary Burgers, Twisted Mac with Chicken, and Lil Brownie. Don’t forget to check out all the authentic rock memorabilia at the Vault.
What happens on the day?
Your show takes place at the Apollo Victoria Theatre. You’ll have the option of an evening performance as well as a matinee showing. The tickets allow access to seats across a range of dates, subject to availability, and generally, better seating is available for weekday performances.
On arrival at the Hard Rock Cafe, Old Park Lane, enjoy a queue jump on entry to be led to your pre-booked table as soon as one is available. Please note that the restaurant does get extremely busy during weekends and summer months. Tuck into three courses from a set menu, with your choice of soft or hot drink. After your meal, tour the Vault, just across the road, boasting authentic rock memorabilia. A tour is available but please note they run every 20 minutes and may be subject to change without prior notice. Please note set menus are subject to availability and changes.
This show is usually available at the times below:
Tuesday 7.30 pm
Wednesday 2.30 pm and 7.30 pm
Thursday 7.30 pm
Friday 7.30 pm
Saturday 2.30 pm and 7.30 pm
Sunday 2.30 pm
- London - Wicked - Apollo Victoria Theatre
- London - Hard Rock Cafe - Old Park Lane
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wicked the Musical Theatre Tickets and Dining at The Hard Rock Cafe with Drinks for Two
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult)
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by and sat next to a ticket holder who is at least 18 years old.
- Please note that productions may contain flashing lights
- Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- You may not bring food or drink purchased elsewhere.
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however, the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a full-paying adult
- There is no wheelchair access to the Vault at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter and in some cases some Summer holidays too. Please check with the Supplier at the time of booking for availability.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- The run time of the show is 2 hours and 45 minutes with one interval. Please allow up to 3 hours for the experience.
- These tickets will offer you standard seating across weekdays, with limited weekend availability.
- The meal is available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply. This experience cannot be taken on the following dates: 1 January, 14 June, 24, 25 and 31 December.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your meal, your arrival time must be pre-booked and you should allow extra time for your visit to The Vault.
- Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase regardless of the departure date entered. It is your responsibility to have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be canceled with a full refund if canceled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.
- Please Note: Remember to allow plenty of time to travel between the restaurant and the theatre.