Windsor, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
- Free cancellations*
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore some of England’s finest historical sites on this tour that takes you to the mysterious Stonehenge, the medieval Salisbury Cathedral - where you can see the Magna Carta and visit King Charles III royal residence of Windsor Castle.
Our guide to Windsor, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
Take in the mysterious Stonehenge, the medieval Salisbury Cathedral and Windsor Castle on this fascinating coach tour.
Windsor Castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and was the official residence of the queen. On your visit you can wonder round the State Apartments, see priceless works of art and soak in the gothic architecture of St Georges Chapel, the final resting place of 10 monarchs and the royal wedding venue for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. Be sure to visit The Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House which is truly a spectacular model. It’s one of the largest, most famous and beautiful dolls’ houses in the world.
Captivating and endlessly mysterious, Stonehenge has to be seen to be believed. Standing on Salisbury Plains for approximately 5,000 years, these enchanting stones are surrounded by thousands of theories – was this a religious temple? A Bronze Age burial ground? Perhaps it was an astronomical clock? Decide for yourself as you explore the site and the Visitor Centre.
Over 800 years old and standing at a whopping 123m, Salisbury Cathedral is a truly glorious feature of the city skyline. The impressive spire is considered to be one of the masterpieces of Early English architecture. Combining the old with the new, see the beautiful modern font, designed by William Pye and inspect the best preserved copy of the Magna Carta, the incredibly significant historical document that recently celebrated its 800th anniversary. What’s more, when you arrive to the cathedral, you will be met by a specialist Salisbury Cathedral Guide who will give you an introductory talk before your self-guided tour.
This tour operates May to September: Daily; October to April: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. It departs from Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SR. The nearest station is Victoria.
Around 12 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Windsor, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- During Peak Periods, Additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change.
- When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will remain open.
- Download the audio tour in advance (English version only), please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your App store.
- *Cancellation Policy: Your tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 72 hours before the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.