Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation Winter Sale
WINTER SALE NOW ON! Huge savings available now on afternoon departures between the 7th and 23rd January.BOOK NOW
Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
Explore some of England’s finest historical sites on this tour that takes you to the mysterious Stonehenge, the medieval Salisbury Cathedral - where you can see the Magna Carta, the elegant Georgian city of Bath, famous for its ancient Roman baths, and Windsor Castle.
Our guide to Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
Take in the mysterious Stonehenge, the medieval Salisbury Cathedral, the elegant Georgian city of Bath and Windsor Castle on this fascinating coach tour.
Windsor Castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and is the official residence of the queen. On your visit you can wonder round the State Apartments, see priceless works of art and soak in the gothic architecture of St Georges Chapel, the final resting place of 10 monarchs.
Captivating and endlessly mysterious, Stonehenge has to be seen to be believed. Standing on Salisbury Plains for approximately 5,000 years, these enchanting stones are surrounded by thousands of theories – was this a religious temple? A Bronze Age burial ground? Perhaps it was an astronomical clock? Decide for yourself as you explore the site and the Visitor Centre.
Over 800 years old and standing at a whopping 123m, Salisbury Cathedral is a truly glorious feature of the city skyline. The impressive spire is considered to be one of the masterpieces of Early English architecture. Combining the old with the new, see the beautiful modern font, designed by William Pye and inspect the best preserved copy of the Magna Carta, the incredibly significant historical document that recently celebrated its 800th anniversary.
Resting on the banks of the River Avon, Bath is proud to be the first city in England to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Enjoy some free time to wander around the gorgeous Georgian streets before taking a walking tour led by an expert guide.
Also included on the tour is a free Lunch Pack – saving you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Windsor, Bath, Stonehenge & Salisbury from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- During Peak Periods, Additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.
- You will be dropped back at Kensington and Victoria areas subject to traffic conditions.
Packed Lunch includes 6" cheese & salad sub, Walkers Ready Salted crisps, 500ml bottle water and chocolate chip cookie