Simply Windsor Castle Tour from London
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Visit Windsor Castle. Enjoy a fascinating through-the-keyhole peek at the lavish State Apartments, visit St. George's Chapel and see Queen Mary's Dolls' House.
Our guide to Simply Windsor Castle Tour from London
Embark on a journey from Central London to one of the main residence of the British royal family, Windsor Castle.
Built in the 11th century AD and occupying 13 acres of ground, Windsor Castle perches proudly on a lush wooded hill overlooking the Thames. With sweeping landscaped gardens and turreted Round Tower, it’s easy to see why it’s the Queen’s favourite weekend residence.
Discover the stunning State Apartments, home to incredible artworks by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci and St George’s Chapel, the atmospheric final resting place of former monarchs including Henry VIII.
Your visit also includes Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, the most beautiful dolls house in the world. This remarkable structure complete with working lifts, running water, electricity and wine bottles, was built in the early 1920s for Queen Mary, the wife of King George V.
1.30pm (Apr-Sep). 11.30am (Oct-Mar). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.
Around 5 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Simply Windsor Castle Tour from London
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- This tour is unescorted and you will spend approximately 2 hours in Windsor Castle on your own.
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day.
- This tour finishes at approximately 6.300pm in Victoria or Kensington (Gloucester Road).
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House at Windsor Castle will be closed to visitors from Friday, 6 July, until further notice.
- As a working royal palace, the Castle is used frequently by The Queen for State ceremonies and official entertaining, and closures can occasionally occur at short notice.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.