Lido de Paris Show Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946...
A visit to Paris would not be complete without seeing this world-famous cabaret on the Champs-Elysées. You will be mesmerised by the talented artists including the beautiful Bluebell Girls, fabulous costumes and extravagant sets. The completely revamped Paris Merveilles show is an absolute must for those who want to experience the real glamour of Parisian nightlife.
Our guide to Lido de Paris Show Tickets
The Moulin Rouge isn't the only show in Paris! The LIDO has been the venue for some of the most famous shows and names since 1946 with legends of the stage including Shirley MacLaine, Laurel and Hardy, and Elton John all having performed here. And today, the show remains just as vibrant!
Lido de Paris, the mythical cabaret on the Champs-Elysées, is celebrating its 75th anniversary with a new and festive programme of events full of energy and celebration!
The programme includes a magical and immersive pre-show and the Paris Merveilles cabaret show with a newly created tableau "Unforgettable", a fabulous journey through the Lido's most beautiful revues.
Created by the talented Franco Dragone, director of the most sumptuous international shows including the Cirque du Soleil, "Paris Merveilles" re-enchants the City of Lights with a subtle mix of glamour, chic and modernity.
On stage, the troop of 50 performers alternates between breathtaking tableaux and moments of pure poetry, augmented by visual effects that immerse and captivate. For two hours, you can admire the fast-paced dance performances of the famous Bluebells Girls and Lido Boys.
An entire city is transformed before your eyes, blurring the boundaries of space and time. A fantastical journey in which the emblems of the capital are scattered through the various scenes.
Ticket Options (subject to change)
- Show only: Drinks not included, Category 3 seating.
- Show only: Drinks not included, Category 2 seating.
- Show + glass of Champagne: Category 3 seating, A glass of Brut 1er cru Champagne.
- Show + glass of Champagne: Category 2 seating, A glass of Brut 1er cru Champagne.
- Show + ½ bottle of Champagne: Category 2 seating, A glass of Brut 1er cru Champagne.
- Premier Service: Category 1 seating, Priority access, Revue programme, ½ bottle of Ruinart Champagne and an assortment of macarons.
- Children's show ticket (ages 4-12) : Seating category is the same as the adult ticket purchased and a soft drink.
Every day: 9:00 pm or 11:00 pm
Lido de Paris is located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees. The nearest Metro station is Geroge V.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lido de Paris Show Tickets
- Advanced reservations are a must. All bookings are subject to availability.
- There are two shows every night at the Lido de Paris: at 9:00pm and 11:00pm
- Seats are allocated by the maîtres d’hôtels; they do not depend on the time at which you arrive. Seat numbers cannot be provided in advance and no complaints will be accepted regarding the assignment of places by the maître d'hôtel.
- In order not to disturb the artists on stage, and for the comfort of other guests, you are not permitted to film or take photos for the duration of the show.
- Smart casual wear is required. A jacket and tie are appreciated. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, flip-flops, sportswear and trainers are forbidden.
- In case of non-respect of this dress code, clients will be refused access to the venue.
- This performance contains partial nudity, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
- Children under 4 years old are not allowed at the Lido de Paris.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Cancellation policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.