Bath 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath, a treasure trove of historic architecture and literary inspirations, with this Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour from City Sightseeing. Hop on and off the bus as you wish over 24 hours, exploring this charming city at your own pace.
Our guide to Bath 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
Sit back, relax and let City Sightseeing show you the sights! The City Route takes you to visit the most significant corners, buildings, and monuments to follow the footsteps of Bath’s most famous resident – Jane Austen.
You will never be short of things to do in Bath. Sightseeing this amazing city is an incredibly enjoyable experience suitable for people of all ages.
Hop on and off at the 17 stops on the City Route. Enjoy the best architecture at Grand Parade and Manvers Street, right in the Centre of historic Bath; get a view of Bath City College and walk around the Royal Crescent; plus visit one of the city's must-see attractions: the Roman baths.
If you enjoy the countryside, take our Skyline Route that drives you around the most astonishing views of Bath across 21 stops, including the North Parade, Bathwick Hill, Widcombe Hill, Rainbow Woods Farm, and Brassknocker Hill. Hop off to stroll through hidden valleys, woodlands and meadows, all rich in wildlife and offering breath-taking views down to the city.
Enjoy the view from the exclusive red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Whenever you are ready, simply wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with a complicated (and expensive) public transport system. With regular departures, City Sightseeing’s Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tours are the ideal way to explore this beautiful city.
Stops (subject to change)
City Tour - (duration approximately 50 minutes):
- Stop 1 - High Street
- Stop 2 - Grand Parade
- Stop 3 - Manvers Street
- Stop 4 - The Ambury
- Stop 5 - Corn Street
- Stop 6 - Avon Street
- Stop 7 - Westgate Buildings
- Stop 8 - Queen Square
- Stop 9 - Assembly Rooms
- Stop 10 - Brock Street/Royal Crescent
- Stop 11 - Marlsborough Buildings
- Stop 12 - Weston Road
- Stop 13 - Upper Bristol Road
- Stop 14 - Upper Bristol Road
- Stop 15 - Royal Avenue
- Stop 16 - Milsom Street
- Stop 17 - Terrace Walk
Skyline Tour - (duration approximately 45 minutes):
- Stop 1 - Dorchester Street
- Stop 2 - Terrace Walk
- Stop 3 - North Parade
- Stop 4 - Great Pultney Street
- Stop 5 - Holbourne Museum
- Stop 6 - Beckford Road
- Stop 7 - Bath Spa Hotel
- Stop 8 - Quarry Road
- Stop 9 - Bathwick Hill
- Stop 10 - Widcombe Hill
- Stop 11 - Rainbow Woods Farm
- Stop 12 - Brassknocker Hill
- Stop 13 - Claverton Down
- Stop 14 - Ralph Allen School
- Stop 15 - North Road/Shaft Road
- Stop 16 - Tyning/North Road
- Stop 17 - Prior Park
- Stop 18 - Middle Hill Lodge
- Stop 19 - Abbey Cemetery
- Stop 20 - Prior Park Road
- Stop 21 - Widcombe
- Tour runs daily, except on 25th & 26th December and 1st January.
- Start time - City Route: 9.30am till 5.30pm, every 15 minutes; Skyline Route: 10.30am till 5.00pm, every 30 minutes
- Meeting Point: Just hop on to the bus from any of the stops and show your voucher
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bath 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Please note: Due to local building work, stops 5 and 6 are unavailable until further notice.
- All buses have full mobility facilities and subtitled screens downstairs for hard of hearing.
- You can hop on and hop off the double-decker buses as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- City Sightseeing reserves the right to cancel or modify the routes or departure times.
- Operating times are subject to change without notice, please check locally.
- A 24-hour ticket is valid for 24 hours starting from the time you first hop on. For example, if you hop on at 3.00pm, your ticket is valid until 3.00pm the following day.
- *Cancellation policy: Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bath 24 Hour Hop on/Hop off Bus Tour
- Do I need to detail a specific date for my tour?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date. Your ticket will then be valid for 24 hours from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the tour bus?
No, you can get off and on the buses as many times as you like over a 24 hour period.