Three Course Meal and cocktails for two at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience that includes a three-course meal with a side and a cocktail at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse Co. This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Our guide to Three Course Meal and cocktails for two at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant
Discover unforgettable dining at a Marco Pierre White's restaurant in London. You and a lucky friend or partner will be welcomed into London Steakhouse Co., for a delicious three-course meal with a side and cocktail each.
Award-winning chef Marco Pierre White has created a dining revolution with his high-quality steaks, fish, mouth-watering starters and timeless puddings. You’ll choose three courses from a set lunch or dinner menu created by the famous chef himself, along with a side each from a list including French fries, creamed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and more.
You’ll receive a warm welcome in a stylish dining room and impeccable service at London Steakhouse Co. holder of the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 2019, and the most 5 star reviewed Steakhouse in the world.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
London - Bishopsgate
Daily. 12:00pm - 3:00pm (lunch) or 5:30pm - 10:00pm (dinner).
Allow approximately 2 hours for this experience.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Three Course Meal and cocktails for two at a Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experienced operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.
- Your voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- This experience is available seven days a week throughout the year: Monday to Thursday: 12.00 to 15.00 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner; Friday and Saturday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.30 for dinner; Sunday: 12.00 to 17.15 for lunch and 17.30 to 22.00 for dinner.
- Please note that for Friday and Saturday evening bookings reservations can only be made within 48 hours before the experience (availability for dinner on Friday and Saturday is released at 09.00 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively of that week). If you choose to book a Friday or Saturday evening, outside of the 48-hour booking window as advised above, then the voucher will be used against the normal priced a la carte menu and the value taken off your final bill. You will not be able to have the three-course set menu and cocktail. Some date restrictions, including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Years Day and Valentines Day will apply.
- It is recommended that you book a date at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please note there is a 48-hour cancellation policy that applies to all meal reservations, after which time you won't be able to amend or cancel a reservation.
- Should you prefer to dine from the a la carte menu, £65 will be deducted from your bill.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for the whole experience.#
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.