Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
Buy in advance and Save up to 38%
- 151 booked
- 2 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spectacular shows and attractions, spellbinding storytelling and exhilarating experiences all year-round make Warwick Castle one of the most exciting historic locations in Europe. With a Warwick Castle Ticket, you can experience 1,100 Years of Great British history in one of England's finest medieval fortresses.
Our guide to Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
Experience more than 1,100 years of history in one of Britain’s finest medieval fortresses.
Spectacular shows and attractions, spellbinding storytelling and exhilarating experiences make Warwick Castle one of the most exciting historic locations in Europe.
Set in the heart of Shakespeare’s England, with over 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, Warwick Castle is the ultimate backdrop for breath-taking shows and activities for all ages, all year-round.
Behold arrows firing before you as the resident Bowman demonstrates his incredible archery skills, in the shadow of medieval turrets and ramparts.
Witness more than 60 high-flying birds soar across the skies, in the UK’s largest bird of prey show; The Falconer’s Quest. This dramatic, dynamic display of aerial acrobatics is set in a stunning location on the banks of the River Avon.
HUZZAH! Choose your side as Wars of the Roses Live returns on selected dates from May. Charging back in to action with all new stunts and tricks, this critically acclaimed live action family show spectacularly brings to life the epic battle for the English throne and features ferocious horseback battles, astounding stunt riding, and swashbuckling sword fighting.
Join Zog the loveable dragon on the Quest for the Golden Star! This interactive 3D activity trail teaches all young budding dragons the skills they need to earn their very own star.
GET LOST IN TIME! Children on all ages can experience in the foulest and funniest bits of history brought to life by the UK’s first Horrible Histories® Maze!
Marvel at the lavish interiors of the magnificent house – there really is something for everyone.
Warwick Castle is ideally located at the heart of the UK and is less than two minutes from Junction 15 of the M40. Warwick rail station is a short walk away, with regular trains from Birmingham (27 mins) and London Marylebone (80 mins).
Season and Opening Hours
Warwick Castle will be open daily throughout 2022 except for Christmas Day. Warwick Castle opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year. Please note that Warwick Castle is closed from 8th-15th January 2023 inclusive.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
- Your Warwick Castle Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Does not include entrance to The Castle Dungeon.
- Children aged 2 years and below go free and do not require a Warwick Castle Ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to current social distancing restrictions, some indoor or enclosed areas may remain closed or only permit limited guests at any one time.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 48 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours.