Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spectacular shows and attractions, spellbinding storytelling and exhilarating experiences all year-round make Warwick Castle one of the most exciting historic locations in Europe. With a Warwick Castle Ticket, you can experience 1,100 Years of Great British history in one of England's finest medieval fortresses.
Our guide to Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
Set in the heart of Shakespeare’s England, Warwick Castle offers fascinating architecture, incredible history and amazing views across 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. It's also the ultimate backdrop for breathtaking shows that bring English history vividly to life.
Experience the fun of real history at Warwick Castle! This fantastic attraction offers an action-packed family day out with live shows and events, spellbinding storytelling and fun adventures the whole family can enjoy. Here are just some of the exciting Warwick Castle activities you can look forward to during your visit:
- Brand new for 2021, an exciting new 3D interactive trail starring Zog the lovable dragon will be landing at Warwick Castle! This activity trail will teach all budding Dragons in-training the skills they need to become a fully-fledged Dragon. While Zog may have struggled to master the essential dragon arts of flying, roaring and breathing fire, he’ll apply his new skills to help children with five tasks that mirror his own lessons. From flying high without actually leaving the ground to testing-out fearsome roars...and of course learning to capture a princess, children will collect a stamp at every task. The Zog activity trail is available every day from 12th April to 5th September 2021 and is included in the price of your Warwick Castle ticket.
- Soaring to Warwick Castle is the UK’s largest bird of prey show - The Falconer’s Quest. Search the skies overhead as free-flying Birds of Prey take flight in an all-action, dynamic display of aerial acrobatics.
- Children can experience the foulest and funniest parts of medieval history, brought to life by the UK’s first-ever Horrible Histories maze!
- Watch the world’s largest working catapult launch a cannonball 150ft into the air.
- Charging into action is the critically acclaimed jousting show, Wars of the Roses Live, with new stunts and tricks.
With an abundance of other activities going on such as bow and arrow demonstrations, catapult exhibits and more, this is the ultimate family day out! Book your Warwick Castle tickets now for an epic historical adventure!
Warwick Castle is ideally located at the heart of the UK and is less than two minutes from Junction 15 of the M40. Warwick rail station is a short walk away, with regular trains from Birmingham (27 mins) and London Marylebone (80 mins).
Season and Opening Hours
Warwick Castle opens for the 2021 season on 12 April and will be open daily throughout the rest of 2021 except for Christmas Day. Warwick Castle opens at 10.00am with closing times varying through the year.
Open from 10.00am to 4.00pm. Closed Christmas Day.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warwick Castle One Day Ticket
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a date for their visit to Warwick Castle.
- Your Warwick Castle Ticket is only valid for the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be used on any other date.
- Does not include entrance to The Castle Dungeon.
- Children aged 2 years and below go free and do not require a Warwick Castle Ticket.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to current social distancing restrictions, some indoor or enclosed areas may remain closed or only permit limited guests at any one time.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked and confirmed this ticket is non-changeable and non-refundable.