BBC Earth Experience
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Embark on an audio visual journey through the natural world with the BBC Earth Experience. With magnificent footage and music from BBC One’s television series Seven Worlds, One Planet, you’ll explore the unique beauty and diversity of our seven continents on the most epic scale.
Our guide to BBC Earth Experience
Set in the purpose-built Daikin Centre in London’s Earl’s Court, you’ll step into this majestic 360-degree experience and see breathtaking landscapes and incredible animals projected on multiple multi-angle screens.
Featuring bespoke narration from David Attenborough, this self-guided tour spans four rooms: the Main Gallery, Micro Life, Water Life and the creepy crawly room. Transport to a forest full of fireflies in North America, witness a four-tonne elephant seal fight, discover snub nosed monkeys huddling in Asia and dare to press the big red button to come face to face with the scariest creepy crawlies.
You’re free to choose your own route around the exhibition and depending on where you stand, you’ll experience different storylines. This unforgettable experience will immerse you into the natural world and bring varying environments to life with extraordinary animals. It’s an epic adventure for all the family.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for BBC Earth Experience
- You must print the voucher provided to exchange on arrival
- Suitable for all ages. Children under 3 years are free of charge but do need a ticket for admission to control numbers within the exhibition.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to time slot. Latecomers may be refused admission and no refunds will be issued.
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- There is no strobe lighting however there is a short period with flashing lights and screen images' during the show.
- The experience will be closed on Mondays.
- It is recommended to give yourself about 60 minutes to visit the exhibition.
- There is no cloakroom available
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets are non-refundable/non-changeable once booked. 100% cancellation charges will apply.