Three Palace Royal Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore three of London's Royal Palaces, the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace & Kensington Palace.
Our guide to Three Palace Royal Pass
The Three Palace Royal Pass brings together over 900 years of royal history to life in a simple, convenient and prestigious package. It offers unbeatable value for money, providing admission to the three Central London Historic Royal Palaces – Tower of London Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace. Be amazed by the incredible stories of intrigue that went on behind the walls of these palaces and experience it first-hand!
Tower of London
Be dazzled by the 23,578 gems that make up the Crown Jewels, including the world’s most famous diamonds. You'll find this amazing collection in the Jewel HouseJoin a Yeoman Warder tour (included in your admission ticket) and you'll be entertained by tales from the Tower; pain and passion, treachery and torture, all delivered with a swagger and a smile! See the largest collection of surviving armours known to have belonged to Henry VIII and discover what they tell us about him.
Come and stand in the very bedroom in which, in the early hours of 20 June 1837, the young Princess Victoria awoke to the news that she was to be queen. See the largest and longest of the state apartments at Kensington Palace, the King's Gallery, which looks pretty much as it was when decorated for King George I in 1727. Explore the fashion evolution of Diana Princess of Wales in the exhibition ‘Diana: Designing for a Princess.’
Hampton Court Palace
See the furnishings and decoration of both the Tudor and Baroque Staterooms. The Tudors, Stuarts and even Georgian monarchs really enjoyed living and entertaining in this grand palace. Step back in time and marvel at the breath-taking splendour of the staterooms including the Great Hall, the Chapel Royal and the infamous Haunted Gallery. Be amazed by the palace's 60 acres of magnificent gardens that run down to the River Thames. They feature fountains, the beautifully restored Privy Garden, a famous maze and, at 229 years of age and over 36.5 metres long, the oldest and largest known grapevine in the world.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Three Palace Royal Pass
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.