Paris Day Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the freedom of cycling through the streets of Paris and discover all her famous buildings, landmarks and monuments as well as some that you may not have read about.
Our guide to Paris Day Bike Tour
Perfect for both first time visitors to the City of Light and Parisian veterans alike, this relaxing and fun bike tour offer a fantastic orientation of the city and encompasses a wide selection of the city’s leading sights.
Those who are new to the city will enjoy the opportunity to see up-close all the sites you’ve read about and repeat visitors are sure to learn new facts from the expert guide and discover new streets and areas.
The ride is not at all strenuous and you will stop regularly for photo opportunities. Highlights include The Eiffel Tower, the grand Louvre Museum and Napoleon's Tomb and Les Invalides – originally built by King Louis XIV and now the resting place of the most famous Frenchman in history.
The tour will also visit the Tuileries Gardens, where there is the opportunity to take a break at the charming café nestled in the chestnut trees (own expense, payable locally).
Meet at the exit of Dupleix metro station (line 6).
March - October: daily; November - February: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
3 - 3.5 hours.
Hotel Pick Up:
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Paris Day Bike Tour
- There is no age minimum or maximum - this tour is suitable for everyone as long as you can ride a bike!
- Child seats and bikes available, please advise at time of booking. Babyseats have a maximum weight limit of 48lbs/22kg.
- The tour goes out rain or shine - rain gear is available at a fee of 1 Euro paid direct which will be refunded if not used.
- The tour follows carefully planned routes mainly through parks, bike lanes and large sidewalks. Streets only account for about 5% of the ride and the streets used are small, one lane and one way. You won't have to worry about traffic!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
- All participants over 12 years of age must be able to ride a bike.
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note: from 1 Jan 2020 - 29 Feb 2020 & 26 Oct 2020 - 28 Feb 2021 the Paris Day Bike Tour is three hours long and does not include a meal stop at Tuileries Gardens.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Lunch is not included in this tour and can be paid locally at own expense.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.