Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge from London
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Windsor and Stonehenge. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
Our guide to Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge from London
This small-group day tour ticks off a pair of amazing English highlights on one action-packed itinerary!
You’ll start your British adventure by visiting the beautiful Windsor Castle, the Queen’s favourite royal residence, before being mesmerised by Stonehenge and charmed by Bath.
Visit Windsor Castle
Discover why this impressive castle is The Queen’s favourite weekend residence and explore the rich history contained within its walls. See Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, explore the opulent State Apartments with their priceless artworks, including pieces by Rembrandt and Leonardo Da Vinci and pay a visit to St George’s Chapel, the final resting place of Queen Mary, Henry VIII and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother.
Please note - there is the option to not include entry to Windsor Castle giving you more time to explore charming Windsor. Please select 'not including Windsor Castle Entry' if you'd like this option.
You'll never forget your first glimpse of spectacular Stonehenge, its monolithic rocks rising up against the skyline on Salisbury Hill. Theories abound about the mysterious rock formation. Was it intended as a religious temple? An astronomical clock? A Bronze Age burial ground? Make up your own mind as you explore the unique landmark that has had the world stumped for 5,000 years.
Full Day - return 6.00pm
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Small Group Tour to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge from London
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Windsor Castle closures: When the State Apartments are closed the Precincts, Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open.
- St. George’s Chapel:
St. George’s Chapel is usually closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services.
- Queen Mary's Dolls' House: Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 72 hours of departure.