Boston Highlights Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore the best of Boston on this 3 Hour Guided Bike Tour
Our guide to Boston Highlights Bike Tour
See the best of Boston on this 3-hour guided bike tour around the cultural, historical, and trendy hotspots of this city!
Visit the North End, known as Boston’s Little Italy, for some of the city’s oldest buildings. Stop at the Charles River Esplanade, where you can enjoy some of the best views of Cambridge and MIT.
Ride through Boston University, Kenmore Square, Boston Common, and Copley Square, which is where the finish line of the Boston Marathon is. Enjoy the beautiful views of the Long Wharf and the historic Fenway Park.
There is so much to see and do in Boston. Take in the best of Boston on this comprehensive guided bike tour. This tour is recommended for guests who know and are comfortable with riding!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston Highlights Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby seats for infants, double trailers for toddlers, and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.