Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Indulge in the culture of Italy!
Skip the lines by joining this guided tour and discover two of Italy’s most famous museums Accademia Gallery and Uffizi. Discover Michelangelo’s David, works by Cimabue, Duccio, Giotto, Simone Martini, Botticelli, Piero di Cosimo and many more!
Our guide to Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
Why waste time waiting in ticket lines? This amazing guided visit enables you to skip the queues and head straight into the famous Accademia Gallery and Uffizi.
In the morning meet your guide at the Accademia Gallery renowned as the home of the David by Michelangelo, arguably the most famous sculpture in the world. The Accademia Gallery was commissioned in 1784 by Pietro Leopoldo, the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Pietro Leopoldo, so students in the adjoining Accademia delle Belle Arti (Fine Arts Academy) could study the greatest works of the past.
As you stroll along the impressive corridors you will also discover Giambologna's Rape of the Sabines), Botticelli's Madonna and Child and Madonna of the Sea, and a few works by Perugino, Filippino Lippi, Pontormo and Bronzino.
Then its time for lunch (if option selected), before meeting at the Uffizi Gallery Museum in the afternoon. Enjoy simply walking straight past the queues which can be well over two hours at peak times of year.
You will be in awe of the fantastic works by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Giotto, Cimabue and Masaccio as you wander through this impressive building, built by Giorgio Vasari between 1560 and 1580. Your english speaking guide will pass on their expert knowledge of the paintings and the artists.
The guided element of the tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace, where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments, you are then free to remain in the gallery and explore on your own time.
Why not include lunch?
There is also the option to add a delicious Tuscan Lunch with Drinks in a historic restaurant in the old town located just a few steps from the Duomo square and the Accademia Gallery.
The lunch includes a "bruschetta" with tomato, pasta (maccheroni) with ragout sauce (or tomato and basil for vegetarians), pasta (penne) with "pesto" sauce, dessert or coffee, a glass of Chianti wine and bottled of water.
After the Accademia Gallery guided tour, you are free to stay inside the museum and then make your own way to lunch. Your guide will provide you with a lunch voucher and directions to get the restaurant.
Daily, except Mondays.
9.30am (9.00am from April 2023) for The Accademia Gallery and 3.15pm for The Uffizi Gallery
The tour lasts around 1 hour and 15 minutes inside the Accademia Gallery and 1 hour and 30 minutes inside Uffizi Gallery. In both cases, you are then free to explore the museum on your own.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Guided Visit to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Children aged 0-5 years are free of charge. Proof of age may be requested.
- Lunch not included age 0-5 years old.
- Once the guided tour is over, you can continue to explore the museum on your own.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery & Uffizi Gallery
- Please note, while you will skip the main ticket queues, there may still be some short queuing time depending on how busy it is.
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger than 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- After the Accademia Gallery guided tour, you are free to stay inside the museum and then make your own way to lunch. Your guide will provide you with a lunch voucher with directions to get to the restaurant.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.