Pasta & Risotto Cooking Class in Milan & Market Food Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Dining, in or out, is a question of style in Milan, and only here can one find all of Italy in the kitchens, and the majority of Michelin-star restaurants. But nothing beats learning to make it yourself, right? Learn the tricks of the trade at the best cooking class in Milano!
Our guide to Pasta & Risotto Cooking Class in Milan & Market Food Tour
Master the art of preparing typical Milanese fare and traditional Italian cuisine, enjoy a unique pasta-making class in Milan led by an experienced charismatic chef; dive into the depths of flavor in the charming contemporary premises of the Florencetown Cooking School!
First of all set off to explore Milan’s fascinating culinary scene visiting the city’s bottegas, crammed with fresh produce and local specialties. Led by your chef you will browse, learn about the local specialties and traditional food heritage, and liaise with the vendors, tasting some specialties offered by the bottegas, before heading to our cooking school, a brand-new stylish facility in the heart of town.
Aprons on, following your chef's skilled instructions, and learn how to prepare exquisite traditional dishes: risotto, fresh hand-rolled pasta, and dessert, too. Measure, mince, mix and stir (and taste, of course, to get the seasonings right!). Once all is ready sit down with a good glass of wine and relish the best Italian meal ever: the one you made yourself in the heart of Milan.
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun
10am, from 1st March 2024 - 9am
Approx. 5 hours
- Via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (corner piazza IV Novembre) next to Central Rail Station, at Towns of Italy Cooking School & Tourist hub, Milano - Mercato Centrale
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Pasta & Risotto Cooking Class in Milan & Market Food Tour
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- This tour is only available in English.
- Children under 18 years must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Please specify your child's age in the booking request.
- The menu varies slightly according to the season but will generally include hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, risotto, and a dessert.
- Vegetarians and/or those suffering from intolerance and/or allergies are more than welcome: vegetarian and other alternative recipes are available and included (please advise us in advance). This tour is not suitable for Celiacs.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- Please let us know in advance of any special needs or impaired mobility so that we can try and accommodate them.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- This tour takes approximately 5 hours.
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of the scheduled departure or do not show up for the tour, there is a 100% cancellation fee.