Bryce Canyon Day Tour
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Fly over Zion and explore Bryce National Park by foot or bike!
Fly from Las Vegas to Bryce Canyon, Utah, with spectacular aerial sightseeing over Zion National Park en-route. Explore the breathtaking beauty of Bryce Canyon National Park, tailor your tour to meet your needs, and view the Lower and Middle Amphitheaters of this stunning park.
Our guide to Bryce Canyon Day Tour
Board your aircraft to Bryce Canyon National Park and enjoy spectacular views along the way. You will fly above Zion National Park and experience the natural beauty of the Red Rocks and the colossal amphitheater known as the Temple of Sinawava. Once you land, appreciate the wonders of your surroundings with an up-close sightseeing tour, which combines must-see viewpoints throughout the lower and middle amphitheaters of Bryce Canyon.
Nature lovers can embrace the outdoors with the option to hike or bike in Bryce Canyon National Park.
To hike - You will explore a maze of the world's largest collection of eroded rock spires, called hoodoos and visit must-see viewpoints throughout the lower and middle amphitheaters of Bryce in a group setting, offering an adventurous and educational experience. Stops on the hiking itinerary include Fairyland Point, Sunset Point, Inspiration Point, Farview Point, and Natural Bridge.
Or to bike - This is an extraordinary experience, allowing you to pedal through the unique scenery of one of the Southwest’s most famous wild places. Your biking tour will take you through high-elevation pinyon-juniper forests as you take in unlimited mountain and canyon vistas. Learn about the natural and cultural history of the area with a knowledgeable guide during your adventure.
Departs: April - October
Start Times: Approximately 9 hours
Duration: 8.5 hours
*Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bryce Canyon Day Tour
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings canceled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- This tour is only available from Las Vegas.
- Age Restrictions - Passengers must be 7 years of age or older to experience this tour.
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your preferred date at the time of booking.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are available from all hotels located around the ‘Strip’ and Downtown areas of Las Vegas
- Flights depart from Boulder City Airport. Transfers to and from the airport can take up to 60 minutes.
- Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.
- Pilot gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Flight time is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Please arrange pickup from your hotel when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Baggage Restrictions - Due to limited space, purses, backpacks, and other baggage are not permitted on the aircraft.
- PLEASE NOTE: Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused to board if weights are incorrect.
- Infants aged 2 and under travel for free and must sit on their parent/guardian's lap.
- *Fuel Surcharge - All tours are now subject to a $30 per person fuel surcharge, which will be collected directly at check-in from passengers*
Frequently Asked Questions for Bryce Canyon Day Tour
Is there a weight limit for an individual passenger?
Helicopters are very sensitive to weight and weight distribution. As such anyone weighing over 300lbs (21.4 stone/136 kilos) will be charged for an additional tour seat locally and a $200 supplement will be payable upon check-in. All passengers must be weighed at check-in. All weights submitted must be accurate or you may be refused boarding if weights are incorrect.
What should I bring?
Bring your I.D. – Passengers 18 years and older must bring a government-issued form of identification.Water: You may bring bottled water; however, passengers cannot open the bottle in the aircraft. Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that using“Selfie Sticks” and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.