Toledo Half Day Morning Tour with Guided Cathedral Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Join a half-day tour of the beautiful city of Toledo. Stroll around its Old Town and wonder at the fascinating mix of cultures. Visit one of the most important Cathedrals of Spain and enjoy a guided tour through the same. Make the most of your free time and explore the city independently.
Our guide to Toledo Half Day Morning Tour with Guided Cathedral Tour
Dive into its history and discover a perfect mix of Arab, Jewish, and Christian cultures. Wander around its Old Town, declared a World Heritage City in 1986. The more than 2000 years of existence have given the city a huge historical importance. Did you know it once was the capital of Spain? Get to know the city's fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of the three cultures throughout the centuries influenced its current architectural style.
Follow your guide through the city's cobbled streets until you reach the Cathedral. Built on the remains of an Arab mosque, its construction started in the 13th century. Today, it is one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals in Spain. Admire the magnificent façade and the huge bell tower before getting inside. Visit its interior and Sacristy, full of masterpieces from the former art museum it was. Amongst them, see fifteen paintings by El Greco.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have free time to enjoy the city at your own pace before returning to Madrid.
JULIÀ TRAVEL OFFICE: San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales) – Madrid
From Monday to Saturday 8.45 am. Approximately 5 hours duration.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Toledo Half Day Morning Tour with Guided Cathedral Tour
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
- Please keep in mind this is a walking tour. Wear appropriate attire.
- The Catedral of Toledo reminds visitors that photography and filming inside the exhibitions are not permitted.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers per guide.