Harbor Jazz Sightseeing Cruise on the City of New Orleans
- Free cancellations*
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
An unforgettable journey down the mighty Mississippi!
The Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS welcomes you onboard to embark on a wonderful cruise from the French Quarter along the Mississippi River. Enjoy fantastic views, great vibes and incredible jazz music!
Our guide to Harbor Jazz Sightseeing Cruise on the City of New Orleans
Experience the spirit of adventure aboard the newest vessel to the French Quarter riverfront, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS. Let her take you on a journey down the mighty famous Mississippi and go back to a time when riverboats reigned as king of the river and as the major source of transportation. Life along the river was slow and easy.
Look out from the decks of the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS and you will see one of the world’s busiest ports and the unique views of the stunning skyline. Stroll the multiple decks, explore the beautiful, refinished interiors and enjoy the sounds of live jazz music.
Why not add lunch to your experience and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, prepared fresh on board.
Sample buffet-style menu (subject to change by season and availability):
- Southern Fried Fish - Zesty cornmeal-crusted and fried to a golden perfection
- Red Beans and Rice - New Orleans classic red beans atop a bed of rice with optional andouille sausage
- Jambalaya - The traditional Louisiana dish with chicken, sausage, and Creole seasoning
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding - A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in a rich custard with a decadent white chocolate sauce
- Community Coffee and Iced Tea Included
Monday - Saturday, year round
11.30am and 2.30pm
Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harbor Jazz Sightseeing Cruise on the City of New Orleans
- Please note: Should it be deemed necessary, the New Orleans Steamboat Company reserves the right to substitute either vessel in place of the other (Steamboat Natchez & Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS) for any reason, at any time. No refunds will be issued for vessel substitution.
- The City of New Orleans decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment during the cruise.
- Children under 6 years have the cruise portion of their ticket free with a paid adult. If the dinner option is selected children aged 2-5 years will pay for food only.
- The City of New Orleans is unable to accommodate vegan, gluten-free or kosher dietary requirements.
- The Jazz Cruise departs from Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery.
- All menu items are prepared in a common kitchen. Steps are taken to minimize the likelihood of exposure to airborne gluten elements, but our menu is not recommended for those with gluten-sensitive disorders. We can recommend items on our menu that are not prepared as gluten inclusive. For vegan or vegetarian guests, we can recommend those items not inclusive of meat ingredients or animal products. We are unable to prepare separate individual meals for these preferences/needs.
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive promptly, the boat will not wait for latecomers.
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Harbor Jazz Sightseeing Cruise on the City of New Orleans
What time should I arrive so I don't miss the boat?
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive promptly, the boat will not wait for latecomers.
Where can we park?
There are parking lots on Decatur Street that offer hourly rates on parking.
Does the cruise operate in bad weather?
Cruises are cancelled only when the Coast Guard determines there will be severe weather along the river. Seating is available indoors as well as covered areas on the deck.
What is the dress code?
Cruises are casual attire.