Harlem Bike Rentals
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Harlem, Central Park, and Upper Manhattan!
Our guide to Harlem Bike Rentals
Touring through Upper Manhattan on a bicycle is an experience not to be missed, whether you are a native New Yorker or a visitor to the Big Apple.
The store location is right at the top of Central Park, the store is perfectly located for guests to explore the park or Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Unlimited Biking will outfit you with everything you need to embark on your journey!
Bikes can be collected from 111 W 110th Street New York, NY 10026 corner of Malcolm X Blvd and Central Park North
April 1st - October 31st: 9AM-7PM November 1st - March 31st: Closed
2 Hours, 4 Hours or DayPass
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Harlem Bike Rentals
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own (unless on attachments)
- Baby Seats for infants (12 months+), double trailers for toddlers and tag-a-long attachments for young children available at an additional cost upon request.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Harlem Bike Rentals
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Don't forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes, we do, at no extra charge.