One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Free cancellations*
- 131 reviews rated 5 stars
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unlock stunning 360-degree views of New York City and beyond with this ticket! In a city bursting with a million experiences, there's only one way to truly take them all in. Ascend to the summit of the Western Hemisphere's tallest building and witness the Big Apple in a way you've never imagined.
Our guide to One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
Start your unique experience at the One World Observatory by using your gate-ready ticket to skip the main ticket line. Embark on your ascent to the summit with the SkyPod™ Elevators, witnessing the rapid rise of NYC in a mere 47 seconds. Feel the pulse of the city in the exhilarating SEE FOREVER™ Theater, or delve into new discoveries with the Observatory's expert guides at City Pulse.
At the summit, relish awe-inspiring 360-degree views of New York City from over 100 stories above the bustling streets – the highest point in the city! See iconic landmarks like the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, Woolworth Building and the Statue of Liberty. Standing at the summit of One World Observatory feels like being on top of the world, with stunning views that capture the essence and splendour of New York City below.
Conclude your day with a culinary treat at ONE Dine, the acclaimed restaurant and bar on the 101st floor. Enjoy first-class service, savour New American cuisine against the stunning NYC skyline and indulge in a diverse, seasonally inspired menu with signature dishes and expertly crafted cocktails (own expense).
One World Observatory is located at One World Trade Center at the corner of West and Vesey Streets in Downtown Manhattan.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
- To help control capacity, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the One World Observatory. Your One World Observatory ticket guarantees entry for the selected date and time.
- Tickets cannot be used at a different time and you must arrive at least 15 minutes in advance of your designated admission time. Due to high demand, tickets cannot be honoured outside your selected time and date.
- Your gate-ready One World Observatory ticket will enable you to move directly past the ticket purchase and voucher redemption queue. However, you will still need to join the line for the mandatory security check.
- Children under 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests ages 5 and under are admitted free of charge.
- Any professional photo or video equipment is not permitted.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- You should allow approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour to complete your visit
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for One World Observatory Skip-the-Line Ticket
What is the One World Observatory?
Located at the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, on the 100th, 101st and 102nd floors of One World Trade Center, the One World Observatory offers views of New York City’s iconic sights, surrounding waters and skyline. The guest experience goes beyond the amazing view as visitors can explore the levels of the Observatory filled with innovation, inspiration and an incredible elevator ride to the top.
Are pushchairs allowed?
Yes, pushchairs are allowed at the One World Observatory, but you will be asked to remove your child and fold your pushchair up for access to the elevators as well as the escalators within the experience.
Can I take pictures?
Of course! The One World Observatory encourages all guests to take as many personal photos or video with hand held devices as they would like.
What are timed tickets?
Your One World Observatory ticket is good for the time and date printed on the ticket. Just arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your entry time, there is no need to wait in line for entry to the building.
What if I arrive later than my entry time?
Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity. However, you may be required to wait until the first possible open time slot. We strongly encourage you to arrive earlier than your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Is One World Observatory accessible to guests with disabilities?
One World Observatory – including its exhibits and amenities – are accessible to individuals with disabilities. Guests requiring assistance (e.g., auxiliary aids or services), should contact the Guest Services office at 844-OWO-1776 or Guest Services Desk, in advance of their visit.
Is smoking permitted at One World Observatory?
No, smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Observatory including the outside West Plaza.
We are visiting prior to going to the airport; can we bring our luggage with us?
No, luggage is not allowed in the One World Observatory. Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 25” high x no more than 17” wide and no more than 9″ deep are permitted. There are no lockers or storage capabilities available for personal items.