Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore Santa Monica and Venice Beach on this 2 Hour Guided Bike Tour.
Our guide to Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike Tour
Enjoy the best of Los Angeles with this two hour guided bike tour that begins in Santa Monica near the famous Santa Monica Pier!
Take in the ocean breezes, visit the historic Venice Canals, ride through Marina del Rey, take pictures with the Art Walls, and explore Muscle Beach. The sunny California weather makes this tour a fun and beautiful experience for culture enthusiasts and history buffs.
Our guides will provide you with fun facts, surprising secrets, and photo opportunities while you soak in the beauty of Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Upgrade your tour to an electric bike for an easier ride!
This guided tour takes about 2 hours and is perfect for families, friend groups, couples, and solo riders! Get the local feel while you learn on this relaxed ride! Attachments like tag-a-longs and trailers are not permitted on this tour.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike Tour
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own
- For safety reasons, we do not allow children's attachments like trailers and tag-a-longs on tours.
- eBike upgrades available
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Santa Monica & Venice Beach Bike Tour
How old do I have to be to be able to rent a bicycle?
If you are 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign the Release from Liability form.
What kind of deposit is required for renting a bicycle?
A valid U.S. ID, foreign ID, or a credit card is an acceptable deposit.
What do I have to bring with me?
Dont forget a proper ID and your camera.
What should I wear?
Your outfit should be seasonally suitable. We also suggest that you dress in something comfy, not too loose, and closed-toe shoes.
Will I receive a helmet? A chain lock? A map of the park?
Yes we do, at no extra charge.