Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
- Free cancellations*
- 11 booked
- 3 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
The Original Celebrity Homes Tour Since 1935!
Tour the movie stars homes with the company that pioneered the ‘Movie Stars’ Homes Tour’ in 1935. See where the stars live, work and shop with a tour of more than 40 Beverly Hills Movie Stars Homes, Rodeo Drive and The Sunset Strip. Plus see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the famous Hollywood sign.
Our guide to Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
No trip to Los Angeles would be complete without a bit of stargazing! You'll see over 40 celebrity homes on this fully narrated tour through Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Also see Rodeo Drive, the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the famous Hollywood sign. This Los Angeles tour takes you to the actual locations where the stars live, work, eat and play.
Travel in a 13 passenger tour bus and visit the exclusive residential neighbourhoods that larger tour buses cannot go. You will see the mansions of today's superstars including Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Al Pacino, David and Victoria Beckham, Bruce Willis as well as former residences of legends such as Ozzy Osborne, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.
Along the way you’ll also drive along Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel which featured in "Pretty Woman". Plus cruise along the sunset strip to see some the famous celebrity hangouts including Whiskey A Go Go, Johnny Depp's notorious Viper Room, The House of Blues, the trendy Sky Bar, The Chateau Marmont, and The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Daily, year around.
11am, 12.15pm, 1.30pm, 4.15pm & 5.30pm Sunday through Friday, additionally at 12.45pm and 3.15pm on Saturdays
Around 2 hours, excluding hotel transfer time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from Hollywood, West Hollywood, East Hollywood, Universal Hollywood, Mid Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Brentwood. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements that the USA has put in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.
- *CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
- HOTEL PICK-UPS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Frequently Asked Questions for Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
What is a Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour?
A Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour is a guided tour that takes you through the iconic neighbourhoods of Los Angeles, allowing you to see the luxurious homes of your favourite celebrities.
What can I expect to see on the tour?
You'll get to see the stunning residences of Hollywood's biggest stars, including actors, musicians, and other notable personalities. We'll also pass by famous landmarks and learn about the history of Hollywood.
Is there a tour guide on board?
Yes, our tours are led by knowledgeable and entertaining guides who will provide interesting facts, stories, and trivia about the celebrities and their homes.
What is the best time of day to take the tour?
The best time to take the tour can vary, but many people prefer morning or early afternoon departures for the best chance to spot celebrities or avoid heavy traffic.
Duration of Visit
How long does the tour last?
Typically, our tours last approximately 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on traffic and the route taken.
Are the tours wheelchair accessible?
We strive to make our tours accessible to everyone. Please let us know about any accessibility requirements when booking, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles Reviews
We had a brilliant time. The tour guide whose name we think was ‘Arnold’ was brilliant. He made the tour really enjoyable and was so funny. We loved it. Defo recommend.
Niamh Lund reviewed Movie Stars Homes Tour from Los Angeles 12 Aug, 2019
Our guide was excellent but the tour was not as advertised! Booked this tour because it stated a smaller vehicle to be able to go where over tour buses can’t but it was actually a much larger bus and our guide even mentioned at one part of the tour that we couldn’t go to a certain area because the bus was too large. Was pretty upset about this as that was the reason I chose this tour over others
Louise Clark reviewed Movie Stars Homes Tour from Los Angeles 14 Jun, 2018
Good tour of homes but left too long in LA centre for shopping
Trusted Customer reviewed Movie Stars Homes Tour 14 Jan, 2017
Driver andrew Williams was fantastic, tour was well presented and very enjoyable 😎
Trusted Customer reviewed Movie Stars Homes Tour 07 Apr, 2016
Sold as an open top mini bus tour but it wasn't open top which was a bit disappointing and a bit annoying. But otherwise it was ok and a good way of getting a look around the area.
Trusted Customer reviewed Movie Stars Homes Tour 26 Aug, 2013